• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I think this is all just Gen 1 for all his gear. Next movie will evolve everything. Hope he meets Lucius at the end of this movie.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
I think this is all just Gen 1 for all his gear. Next movie will evolve everything. Hope he meets Lucius at the end of this movie.
Me too but it looks good. As an owner of a Challenger, I'm salivating at this.

I would have liked for it to have a splash of red though.

My car for reference:
lBndasK.jpg

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
That car looks hot as fuck. Definitely fitting in with the "This is my first attempt" look that the Batsuit has.

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
I love it. While I'm a big fan of the snydermobile and tumbler, Ive wanted a return to a proper car look for a while now.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
In that Batman: White Knight graphic novel that came out last year, there's a whole thing about the GCPD getting their own Batmobiles and they look almost exactly like this car. It was also sweet to see Batman using all the old Batmobiles from the movies, tv shows, and games.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
I love it, finally ditched the overly designed tank style
That doesn't mean it can't be overdesigned as a car. I know it doesn't have to look conventional but having an exposed engine doesn't seem practical when you're fighting crime. I'm also not a fan of the blocky hood scoop. It doesn't really make sense with a rear engine. I guess it could be an opening mechanism of some sorts? Also I don't see any side mirrors lol

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I have a good feeling about this movie

EDIT - Gunn went on a whole twitter thread about CG and practical effects, but this stood out

Last edited:

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Dude seems genuinely proud of the film they've made and the effort they were allowed to put into it. Can't wait.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
They should get Skwad tattoos, as a reminder of fun times spent making the movie.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like Justice League really killed the vibe for him. At least he appears to be doing better now, so that's the most important thing.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I think The the Way back has had more publicity than birds of prey and Shazam combined. I've been seeing stuff everywhere

Sounds like Justice League really killed the vibe for him. At least he appears to be doing better now, so that's the most important thing.
How much of that do you think was the toxic fans and negative reception to the whole DCEU stuff at the time?

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think The the Way back has had more publicity than birds of prey and Shazam combined. I've been seeing stuff everywhere

How much of that do you think was the toxic fans and negative reception to the whole DCEU stuff at the time?
I think it's more of a combo of his personal life falling apart and then all of the production issues with Zack being replaced, etc. I'm sure that had an effect too.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
He looks great, and I'm happy to see Way Back is reviewing well. Happy for him.

Please come back.

EDIT : Holy fuck he's dating Ana De Armas? Go Ben!

Last edited:

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
You know Superman has to be in

The question is whether he plays a minor role in the story or is just a cameo

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
I think Space Jam 2 already completed filming? Probably needs a while in post because of the 2D Looney Tunes characters.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I think Space Jam 2 already completed filming? Probably needs a while in post because of the 2D Looney Tunes characters.
Yeah, just read that on Wiki

Principal photography began on June 25, 2019.[32][33] On July 16, 2019, it was announced Nance was leaving the project because he and "the studio/producers had different takes on the creative vision for Space Jam 2", and that Malcolm D. Lee would serve as his replacement.[34] Bradford Young, who was set to serve as cinematographer, also left the project.[35]

Among locations used for filming included the Sheats–Goldstein Residence owned by James Goldstein, including turning its tennis court temporarily into a basketball court for the shooting.[36] Production wrapped on September 14, 2019.[37]

Filming also took place at the former Toyota National Headquarters Campus located in Torrance, California which included use of executive conference rooms.