• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
First look at what appears to be the Batmobile

Edit: Nope, looks like a rig car of sorts.

ERZSxE4XUAEQL0d

Yeah if you go to the URL printed in the side of the car, Bickers is a company that specializes in making stunt camera vehicles.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah if you go to the URL printed in the side of the car, Bickers is a company that specializes in making stunt camera vehicles.
Yeah they are filming a cockpit view of the car for a chase scene. But that is what the batmobile will look like at least from the front. A cheap looking go kart. I'm really not liking the direction that Reeves is taking this movie, #BringBackSnyderMan

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
Yeah they are filming a cockpit view of the car for a chase scene. But that is what the batmobile will look like at least from the front. A cheap looking go kart. I'm really not liking the direction that Reeves is taking this movie, #BringBackSnyderMan

Is this just tales from your ass, or you got a source? Cause thats a hell of a leap.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
I love Batfleck (and BvS) but his suit was too fat. He was waaaay too chunky.

Come at me bruhs

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Could be a look at Cheetah from WW84 from the ToyFair going on... it's a Funko Mystery Mini, so it's a bit cartoonish

hwg9aeyz3ii41.jpg

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm sitting here at work and Batman v Superman is on TV, but now I'm left wondering if they'll do a voice or go with modulation again?

I personally like the modulation. It cuts down on it changing drastically like Begins > TDK.

Also, does Patrick Leahy make an appearance in The Batman?

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm sitting here at work and Batman v Superman is on TV, but now I'm left wondering if they'll do a voice or go with modulation again?

I personally like the modulation. It cuts down on it changing drastically like Begins > TDK.

Also, does Patrick Leahy make an appearance in The Batman?

Matt Reeves mentioned in the past that he tried his damnedest to keep the modulation on Maurice's actress's voice as minimal as possible in both of his Apes films and that he wanted to keep the performance as pure as possible. I'd wager any voice modulation we get here, if any, would similarly be minimal.

I'd wager that Pattinson's Bat-Voice will probably be closer to the voices that Keaton and Kilmer did than Bale or Batfleck. Ideally I hope it's similar to Cillian Murphy's Bat-Voice from his audition for the role in Begins.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda hoping for a True Detective-style tone for this movie. IE - lots of creepy, eerie suspense and mystery with the occasional flash of quick, brutal action.

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
They have all had a little bit of mystery but none have been a detective thriller were you don't know the killer.

I mean Begins had him figure out why the drugs were being split and being sent to another location, but with Forever even if the aufience knew the culprit we saw Batman working through the riddles and seeing that Riddler was targeting not just Batman but Bruce too. That was always a fun aspect to showcase that we don't get. Think TDK had the next closest with analyzing the ballistics to get the next victim's location but it was pretty one and done.

Ooopsklo

Banned
Aug 20, 2019
I mean Begins had him figure out why the drugs were being split and being sent to another location, but with Forever even if the aufience knew the culprit we saw Batman working through the riddles and seeing that Riddler was targeting not just Batman but Bruce too. That was always a fun aspect to showcase that we don't get. Think TDK had the next closest with analyzing the ballistics to get the next victim's location but it was pretty one and done.
Yeah I guess you're right. Batman forever is the closest. Which hey is not a bad thing I enjoy forever a lot

Ooopsklo

Banned
Aug 20, 2019
For all the goofiness I loved Forever haha. Kilmer wasn't terrible, and the 90s aesthetics are a big part of my childhood. That and Godzilla 98 were my first big theater memories.
Batman forever actually has one of my favorite Batman scenes. It's when Bruce was telling dick that if you kill two face it won't make you feel better you'll just keep killing. Kilmer was alright could have been real good without Schumacher. Shit now I might rewatch forever now

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
Batman forever actually has one of my favorite Batman scenes. It's when Bruce was telling dick that if you kill two face it won't make you feel better you'll just keep killing. Kilmer was alright could have been real good without Schumacher. Shit now I might rewatch forever now

I've been wanting to watch Forever all week, but despite having a physical copy I'm too lazy and want to watch it digitally haha

Last edited: