• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
lol I didn't even correlate age with beauty and you guys start hounding me. Who's the shallow one?

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017
New on-set look at Harley Quinn in The Suicide Squad

EQmW-XMXkAIglXP

EQmdJnsW4AEhwL3

Last edited:

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Joker's funeral?
That would be hilarious if Gunn did that.
The tomb's inscription appears to be in Spanish, so that's probably not Gotham (or the US). Isn't the movie supposed to take place in Panama, at least some of it? Although it could be Latin and not Spanish tbh.

But yeah, that would be crazy. It's still pretty funny that Gunn is precisely the one handling the sequel to Leto's film in the DCEU.

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017

We already knew what they were building in there, but for those who missed it:

Here's how Batman Begins used the shed:

Praetorpwj

Nov 21, 2017

We already knew what they were building in there, but for those who missed it:

Here's how Batman Begins used the shed:

It's a real shame Nolan didn't do more of this. Understand why he wanted more modern locations but looking forward to a gothic Gotham again.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Not much, but here's a blurb from Zoe about Catwoman

variety.com

Zoe Kravitz on ‘High Fidelity,’ Playing Catwoman to Robert Pattinson’s ‘Batman’

Zoe Kravitz discusses her new Hulu series "High Fidelity" and working with Robert Pattinson in the new "Batman" film.

Switching focus to "The Batman," DC films come with their own unique brand of pressure. Is that something you're nervous about?

Definitely, I was excited when I got the role, and usually when you get a job the people who are excited about it are you, your parents, your agent, your friends and that's kind of it. But when the press release came, I got more text messages and calls than I've gotten on my birthday, on my wedding day. All of a sudden, the reality began to sink in about what this means not only to me, but to everybody else culturally — and the fans of this universe are so dedicated and opinionated.

You could certainly say that.

It was a little scary, but also whenever I get nervous about something, I feel it pushes me to a better place anyway, so I welcome the nerves. If you start focusing too much on what people are going to think you're doing yourself a disservice, it's almost like you're putting your energy in the wrong place. Of course, I want to honor the fans and hope they like what I do with the role, but in order to do what I think I need to do with Catwoman I have to go internal and forget about the rest of the world.

How do you feel about Robert Pattinson as Batman? What has it been like working with him so far?

I've never worked with him before, but we've been together for the last few weeks, I had to camera test with him and now we've been training together and rehearsing together and he's just a delightful person and such a wonderful, thoughtful actor. I think he's perfect for the role and it's going to be such an adventure. I'm excited to have him as my partner in crime and to be there to support each other, because it's intense. It's going to be a long shoot and there's a lot of pressure, and I know he has my back and I have his.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
uhh what
dont like the armor and collar

also this likely means we'll be seeing more soon

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Yeah, I'm not feeling that right now. The chest is like an Akrham armor, but the cowl doesn't match it. Also, the logo is kinda meh. I want a real bat logo on there.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Damn imagine how hype it would have been if he looked up and we see white eyes. Orgasmic

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Need time to process this. But I think they should have gone with grayscale or blue instead of red for this reveal. I don't often associate batman with red.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
My guess, from the shifting shoulder armor, is the collar and such is so he has more movement than in the past. Sort of like the evolution of the Nolan suit.

EDIT: They've confirmed that the music is from Giacchino.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
We should be getting leaked pics from the filming soon enough. Although I hope they had shown off the suit better if so.
My guess, from the shifting shoulder armor, is the collar and such is so he has more movement than in the past. Sort of like the evolution of the Nolan suit.

EDIT: They've confirmed that the music is from Giacchino.

That's what I was thinking. The cowl too, seems to be quite flexible.