• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone doubting the batgawd...shame on you

c7r7rzB.jpg
Should be how they announce Ben is back. Basically, do the teaser trailer immediately.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
It's early yet, but Aquaman may be breaking out in China.

On track to have the biggest opening for a WB film there, and second biggest for Dec.

Nov 13, 2017
Those China numbers are giving me goosebumps. I cannot believe it's doing that well. I really hope it can reach $100M before the U.S. debut.

I'm excited for next weekend!

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
WB keeping the hits coming

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...rks-at-warner-bros-1167236?utm_source=twitter

Classic DC Comics hero Plastic Man is getting the big-screen treatment.

Up-and-coming screenwriter Amanda Idoko has been hired to pen the script for what will be a comedic action-adventure for Warner Bros. Bob Shaye, the former co-founder of New Line-turned-producer will executive produce.

The project is in the early stages and has no filmmaker on board. Details of Idoko's take were not revealed but her hiring caps a half-year search by the studio to find the right person the job. Warners is planning on staying true to the light-hearted and even silly tones of the character, say sources.

DC-based film production president Walter Hamada and Chantal Nong are overseeing for the studio.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder Woman was a good thing. Even if you don't like it for whatever reason, it helps women to get bigger jobs easier than before WW.

All hail queen Patty.

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
WB putting Batman and Superman on ice and going all in on the larger DC Universe.

I'm with it.

MajorGripex

Oct 25, 2017
Plastic Man before MoS2

I don't like this timeline

I remember someone having a theory that you can tell who WB is eyeing for their next solo film by seeing what characters they are allowing/disallowing on their DC TV universe. Case and point, when Suicide Squad was made into a movie the Suicide Squad from the Arrowverse disappeared. The last season of the Flash had Elongated Man, instead of Plastic Man who now is supposedly getting a movie. So if this is the trend, it doesn't look good for MOS2 because I"m pretty sure Supes is going to be in the next crossover event. :(

But sad news aside, I'd love to see a Plastic Man movie but I really hope Blue Beetle is first. And holy crap, I can't get over how great that Aquaman movie news is. When does the embargo lift for critics here?

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I remember someone having a theory that you can tell who WB is eyeing for their next solo film by seeing what characters they are allowing/disallowing on their DC TV universe. Case and point, when Suicide Squad was made into a movie the Suicide Squad from the Arrowverse disappeared. The last season of the Flash had Elongated Man, instead of Plastic Man who now is supposedly getting a movie. So if this is the trend, it doesn't look good for MOS2 because I"m pretty sure Supes is going to be in the next crossover event. :(

But sad news aside, I'd love to see a Plastic Man movie but I really hope Blue Beetle is first. And holy crap, I can't get over how great that Aquaman movie news is. When does the embargo lift for critics here?

Superman has shown up on Supergirl since season 2, so I don't think him being in the crossover really means anything.

IIRC the embargo ends on the 11th

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017

Embargo lifts Tuesday.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Man, he seems like what a kids idea of being famous would be like. Just elated at all the crazy stuff that happens and soaking in the moments.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
Since y'all are in high spirits over Plastic Man getting more momentum than Man of Steel 2, here's a clip of Amy Adams saying she thinks she's out of the DC Universe, and that they're revamping things, but she doesn't know any details

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
How dare you! Amy Adams is an angel on Earth. I'm gonna recut Sharper Objects into my custom Zack Cut of JL.

Speaking of which,

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
S-should I switch back to the old banner

I think Momoa can get it done

Status
Not open for further replies.