• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the only thing of worth via tweets is that apparently bop has two post credit scenes

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
that sounds incredibly fake
another red flag is, well, posting in that subreddit

Oct 25, 2017
The dude who posted it also threw up this incredibly wrong Batman cast list. This was after Pattinson, Kravitz, and Wright were cast, so he threw them in to make his bullshit seem more "legit".

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
So no additional social media impressions or leaks? I thought they would be out there despite any embargos

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017

The title is tasty

I hope they go full Burton and have the poster be just the symbol
Can't wait to watch Ben sleepwalk through another Netflix movie.
The Whey Back actually looks great though, and he was the best thing about Triple Frontier
You guys see these. They all look so good. Good cause too.
These are great. Too bad I live in a tropical climate.

Oct 25, 2017
Official Press Release for The Batman from WB

Basic stuff, but it reveals that Peter Sarsgaard is playing Gotham District Attorney Gil Coulson. So he's a D.A., but probably not the one people were expecting.

Full Cast List:

Starring alongside Pattinson as Gotham's famous and infamous cast of characters are Zoë Kravitz ("Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald," "Mad Max: Fury Road") as Selina Kyle; Paul Dano ("Love & Mercy," "12 Years a Slave") as Edward Nashton; Jeffrey Wright (the "Hunger Games" films) as the GCPD's James Gordon; John Turturro (the "Transformers" films) as Carmine Falcone; Peter Sarsgaard ("The Magnificent Seven," "Black Mass") as Gotham D.A. Gil Colson; Jayme Lawson ("Farewell Amor") as mayoral candidate Bella Reál; with Andy Serkis (the "Planet of the Apes" films, "Black Panther") as Alfred; and Colin Farrell ("Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them," "Dumbo") as Oswald Cobblepot.

And the crew:

Reeves and Dylan Clark (the "Planet of the Apes" films) are producing the film, with Simon Emanuel, Michael E. Uslan, Walter Hamada and Chantal Nong Vo serving as executive producers. Reeves' behind-the-scenes creative team includes Oscar-nominated director of photography Greig Fraser ("Lion," upcoming "Dune"); his "Planet of the Apes" production designer, James Chinlund; editors William Hoy (the "Planet of the Apes" films) and Tyler Nelson ("Rememory"); Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Dan Lemmon ("The Jungle Book"); Oscar-nominated SFX supervisor Dominic Tuohy ("1917," "Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker"); Oscar-nominated sound mixer Stuart Wilson ("1917," the "Star Wars" franchise); Oscar-winning costume designer Jacqueline Durran ("1917," "Little Women," "Anna Karenina") and costume designers Glyn Dillon (the "Star Wars" franchise) and David Crossman ("1917," the "Star Wars" franchise); hair designer Zoe Tahir (upcoming "No Time to Die," "Spectre"); and Oscar-nominated makeup designer Naomi Donne ("1917").

Last edited:

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
BoP premiere live in London starts in ::EDIT:: 24 hours.

EDIT - I'm a dumb dumb, it's tomorrow at 10:30am Pacific Time. I didn't see the date at first.

Last edited:

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
why have a DA character that's not Dent? He must be in it in some capacity I assume

Same reason Batman Begins had one, have them killed off for Dent in a sequel?

also BoP tickets on-sale tomorrow

EPYjkZqXUAIjm8r.jpg:large

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.