• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Nov 13, 2017
I'm really getting the feeling that BoP is going to under perform, specifically because of the marketing.

1. The Botticelli inspired posters are not cool at all. They're so boring and static compared to the trailers.

2. They are not highlight the violence and action of the movie. It's wasting the R rating.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Fret not. The Witcher surely saved Cavill's Superman.
I hope so. Or at least contributed to it.

Maybe WB is waiting to confirm he's in until they have a director?

I rather have a Routh show than Hoechlin to be honest.
Me too. Although I'm not exactly mad. The more Supes, the better. Hell, I'll take a couple of Batman shows too.
I'm really getting the feeling that BoP is going to under perform, specifically because of the marketing.

1. The Botticelli inspired posters are not cool at all. They're so boring and static compared to the trailers.

2. They are not highlight the violence and action of the movie. It's wasting the R rating.
It's tracking for mid $50 mil on opening weekend. That's pretty good for an R rated flick. If it's good, the film will have good legs.

Remember the movie is low budget. They don't need to show everything off but considering we saw a mans face on the fucking floor and HQ violently cripple a man makes me think they got the point across.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
8xvmi9hua7c41.jpg

gasqj9xmc7c41.jpg

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
I like how the shots Snyder always post are something almost always completely different from the Theatrical Cut, like not even close to being from that cut. Yet he keeps pretending hes never seen it :lol

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

EXCLUSIVE: I hear that Bad Robot, through its new deal at Warner Media, is exclusively developing both film and TV ideas based on DC's Justice League Dark universe at Warner Bros.

This deal is all very nascent and at this point in time there aren't any specific projects or characters that are being specifically developed out of the franchise. I understand that Bad Robot's Head of Motion Pictures Hannah Minghella and Head of Television Ben Stephenson will soon be taking meetings with talent reps and their writing clients on which characters will get their own projects.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
The more I hear about the future of DC live action stuff, be it TV or film, the more excited I get. Seems the ship might be heading in the right direction.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
I like how the shots Snyder always post are something almost always completely different from the Theatrical Cut, like not even close to being from that cut. Yet he keeps pretending hes never seen it :lol
Why would that be something he's pretending? What reason would he have to see a bastardized version of Justice League?
It's not that uncommon. Jesse Eisenberg doesn't watch his own movies, and I'm sure a lot of people don't either.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
So if Jar Jar Abrams gets Superman and wants the same blank slate deal that Reeves got, Henry definitely isn't coming back

At least he's getting recognition for Witcher

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
If you don't mind spoilers I would say this is somewhat putting it at the same level of MCU. The implications are huge, they can go wherever they want now.
Yea I saw that, but we will see how they play it out. I hope there's a big picture in the works. I could see them playing it like Supergirl in the Arrowverse, and just having crossovers using "multiverse" events, but that sounds like an easy way out.

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
Yea I saw that, but we will see how they play it out. I hope there's a big picture in the works. I could see them playing it like Supergirl in the Arrowverse, and just having crossovers using "multiverse" events, but that sounds like an easy way out.
Well they're going to have to fix the Snyder timeline somehow and rumors say the Flash movie is Flashpoint so they can clean up and introduce Battinson as the new DCEU Batman. But now they've opened up the multiverse, they could even bring Phoenix Joker to the DCEU if everyone involved wanted to.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Well they're going to have to fix the Snyder timeline somehow and rumors say the Flash movie is Flashpoint so they can clean up and introduce Battinson as the new DCEU Batman. But now they've opened up the multiverse, they could even bring Phoenix Joker to the DCEU if everyone involved wanted to.
Yea, I'm just hoping they bring everyone into the same universe rather than have multiverse visitors a la Arrowverse. We'll see! I should watch the Crisis episodes tonight

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
The potential is def there. That's why I said we'll get it eventually.

I want it too but you need a solid foundation for crossovers to be of any worth and it looks like WB is shooting for that. So, it may be years before we get what we want Ashhong.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
So if Jar Jar Abrams gets Superman and wants the same blank slate deal that Reeves got, Henry definitely isn't coming back

At least he's getting recognition for Witcher
I agree. Somehow after TROS I don't think Abrams is at all interested in trying to "salvage" another controversial take.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't want too much of a connected universe. Sure, heroes teaming up is cool, but I don't want shows weighed down by the movies and vice versa.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix joker would be so out of his depth in the DCEU, I cannot see how that would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.