• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Real world locations are probably a given. Otherwise, you're building sets until the end of time to keep the aesthetic going. I'm not saying it won't be stylized to a degree, but I do feel like it will largely be set in the real world so to speak.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
This month

x38olSd.jpg

There are others more recent with a coat on but doesn't seem to be much difference. Also he's apparently been training in BJJ since at least June or maybe it's a thing he does regularly.
Please delay shooting

I can't live in a world where Kumail Nanjiani get stacked and the guy playing Batman doesn't

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
Please delay shooting

I can't live in a world where Kumail Nanjiani get stacked and the guy playing Batman doesn't

Kumail is stacked because his shirt was off.

Shirt off:
kumail-nanjiani-wrote-a-refreshingly-honest-capti-2-1263-1576591169-0_dblbig.jpg

Shirt on:
the-ultimate-disney-fan-event-brings-together-all-the-news-photo-1576521613.jpg

And this was Bale in Batman Begins, which isn't really that shredded compared to some of the physiques today.
hgURn9C.png

It'll be okay.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
You can see Kumail's killer biceps and traps even in that loose fitting top (w2c that outfit btw)

Bale was pretty damn solid in Begins, it's only in TDK where his constant weight fluctuations impacted his Batman physique

Coming from Affleck, who finally delivered a Batman with a physical frame right out of the pages, it's gonna be a bummer to be downgraded to lanky ass Pattinson

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah you cant really hide kumails changes

and bale added significant bulk even if he wasnt shredded

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
You can see Kumail's killer biceps and traps even in that loose fitting top (w2c that outfit btw)

Bale was pretty damn solid in Begins, it's only in TDK where his constant weight fluctuations impacted his Batman physique

Coming from Affleck, who finally delivered a Batman with a physical frame right out of the pages, it's gonna be a bummer to be downgraded to lanky ass Pattinson
Reeves/Pattinson Batman is gonna be straight from the pages too.
Batman-67_10_Color-500x768.jpg

mazz%20bat%20y1.jpg

AMcXc9H.jpg

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, always the brightest people with such darkness in them. Glad therapy and the role of Shazam helped.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Reeves/Pattinson Batman is gonna be straight from the pages too.
Batman-67_10_Color-500x768.jpg

mazz%20bat%20y1.jpg

AMcXc9H.jpg
I'm talking more this kinda page though
91Xdi2BNhnL._SL1500_.jpg
A happy medium between these two would be nice. Keaton wasn't huge and neither was Kilmer, but they were both thicker than Pattinson. I joke and tease, but I think he'll pull it off before they start filming. Just need a microdose of some HGH.

But yeah, Affleck had the best shape.

Damn. Didn't know he was going through that. That's the thing about mental health, you never really know what someone's going through.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy how much of Terrio's fingerprints are on RoS

There are three scenes right out of BvS lol

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I don't think Terrio is a bad writer it's him and JJ either needed to make this film longer or make it a two parter. They crammed too much stuff into it.

More like JJ and Terrio need a class in storytelling and what makes a good conclusion to a tale.

Edit: typed this when I was drunk last night but honestly not wrong. They shouldn't have had to cram anything in the first place.

Last edited:

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Happy New Year DCEU comrades! May this year #ReleaseTheSnyderCut and bring more critically acclaimed DC films.

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Happy 2020!
May our Lord and Saviour Zaddy bring us good fortune and the snyder cut

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Merry new year!

Wonder Woman and Birds of Prey. It's going to be a great year.
But I really just want the Snyder cut

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Wait what? I figured the marketing would have kicked in by now. All we've gotten are trailers not even 1 minute long.

Well the actual trailer is 2 minutes long, we've gotten plenty of promotional materials though with The Game Awards and playing constantly during NBA games during Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.