• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't his JL end with a sequel in mind? At least if it's any good and people like it we can disregard that other movie with deformed Superman face.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
Doesn't his JL end with a sequel in mind? At least if it's any good and people like it we can disregard that other movie with deformed Superman face.
It ends with a Darkseid tease which could spell problems for Ava since I'm sure she plans to do her own thing. But WB is done with the Snyderverse so I'm sure she could just do what she wants regardless of what Snyder does.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
I mean, Reeves plans to retcon Batman.
Yeah I amended my post.
I meant more like if it's a part one movie like Infinity war and endgame. It would suck if it ends on a cliffhanger.
The original ending was Darkseid planning to come to Earth. That's obviously not happening. I think the reshot ending is just the JL getting a glimpse of Darkseid. Either way it's going to just inflame Snyder fanboys to demand they #BringZackBack lmao. If they're committed to moving on they shouldn't be releasing the SC until they're done.

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I would imagine if they did release Snyder's cut they'd brand it as Elseworlds or Black Label or whatever to really hammer home that it's a standalone thing

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
$10-15 million is the price of ONE episode of a high end show these days. It is totally worth the investment to throw the thing on HBO Max for launch or the launch window.

It probably brings in as much attention as something that might cost you $80-110 million and ends up being a flop.

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
I would imagine if they did release Snyder's cut they'd brand it as Elseworlds or Black Label or whatever to really hammer home that it's a standalone thing
They wouldn't have to since all of them except the Batverse is still around. If this is better and well liked then they can elseworld the first movie.

The Snyder Cut stuff will be one movie long, it isn't a trilogy anymore.
That's good.

Vullein070

Nov 2, 2019
The Netherlands
BLACK ADAM

Title:
Black Adam

Production Companies: DC Entertainment, 7 Bucks Entertainment, Flynn Picture Company

Studio: New Line Cinema

Director: Jauma Collet-Serra

Producers: Beau Flynn, Dwayne Johnson, Hiram Garciavi, Matt Tolmach

Writer: Adam Sztykiel

Storyline: Based on the DC Comics supervillain. Black Adam is a champion turned villain whose quest for dominance over all magic drives him to destroy anything that stands in his path.

Roles

Black Adam - A corrupt, ancient Egyptian predecessor of Captain Marvel, who fought his way to modern times to challenge the hero and his Marvel Family associates. - Lead Male (40-50)

Hawkman - Lead Male (30-40)

Isis - Lead Female (20-30)

Atom Smasher - Supporting Male (20-30)

Stargirl - Supporting Female (20s)

Dr. Fate - Supporting Male (30-40)

Hawkgirl - Supporting Female (20-30)

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I'm having a hard time understanding how Atom Smasher and Stargirl work in a Black Adam movie that's supposed to take place 1000's of years ago.

EDIT - Nevermind, missed the "fought his way to modern times" part. But like, how modern? We talking Justice Society 1940's?

Zack also finished his Excalibur quotes

moymdxxbou641.png

Fun bit as well

hdcv2rpodu641.jpg

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm having a hard time understanding how Atom Smasher and Stargirl work in a Black Adam movie that's supposed to take place 1000's of years ago.

EDIT - Nevermind, missed the "fought his way to modern times" part. But like, how modern? We talking Justice Society 1940's?

moymdxxbou641.png

I'm guessing Black Adam is an adaptation of that Johns JSA story Black Reign.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just noticed that Birds of Prey officially has its R Rating. Nice.

TV spots have been running today during NBA games.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Everybody needs to go see Uncut Gems
I'm so mad my nearby theater isn't giving it. Might have to pay an uber to catch it.
Got all the DCEU movies now... and a few bonuses...
YfuUygZ.jpg
Great haul

moymdxxbou641.png

Fun bit as well

hdcv2rpodu641.jpg
82cac1b5b17dbecb2233c9aa6a37ea13--apocalypse-ellie.jpg

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I love how the Joker made it with a R rating, no China, and the prevailing thought society was going to unravel by its sheer existence as a film.

It just goes to show the internet really doesn't know what it wants. The two films (Aquaman and Joker) that most people wrote off are the ones who make the cut as the top films of the decade for the studio.

Last edited:

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
The Joker thing was so weird. Like society hasn't absorbed a movie about depression and psychopathy before. Just because it was a known character.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
People were saying it was going to incite incel, meanwhile it's iconography has been seen in political protest around the word. *chef kiss*

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Vullein070 whatever happened to that Booster Gold movie Berlanti was developing? I can find references to it from as recent as last year about how it was going to be more of a standalone thing.

Raptor

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As he should, Death Stranding is a bad game Raptor agrees.

Also compared to movies who almost everyone in the world watches Kojima's audience is still niche. Snyder is much more of a household name. I have no doubt that once Kojima starts making movies he will be viewed as badly as Snyder is by movie critics and maybe even worse, the general audience.
110227%

658695142168854544.gif

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
BLACK ADAM

Title:
Black Adam

Production Companies: DC Entertainment, 7 Bucks Entertainment, Flynn Picture Company

Studio: New Line Cinema

Director: Jauma Collet-Serra

Producers: Beau Flynn, Dwayne Johnson, Hiram Garciavi, Matt Tolmach

Writer: Adam Sztykiel

Storyline: Based on the DC Comics supervillain. Black Adam is a champion turned villain whose quest for dominance over all magic drives him to destroy anything that stands in his path.

Roles

Black Adam - A corrupt, ancient Egyptian predecessor of Captain Marvel, who fought his way to modern times to challenge the hero and his Marvel Family associates. - Lead Male (40-50)

Hawkman - Lead Male (30-40)

Isis - Lead Female (20-30)

Atom Smasher - Supporting Male (20-30)

Stargirl - Supporting Female (20s)

Dr. Fate - Supporting Male (30-40)

Hawkgirl - Supporting Female (20-30)

Holy shit, they really gonna do Isis?

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, I should probably catch up with the show. How was she on there?

I don't know much about Isis but it feels like a very loose adaption of the character. They also never call her Isis, probably to avoid confusion. As a character she's fantastic, she was alright at first but she quickly grew on me.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I read up on that Isis, she's not really like her. I mean she does have the same name, but it ends there.

Vullein070

Nov 2, 2019
The Netherlands

moymdxxbou641.png

Fun bit as well

hdcv2rpodu641.jpg
We don't know when this movie takes place. It's safe to say though that this is either in 1940 or after it.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Just going to chime in and say we have not verified anything Vullein has said, so take everything with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.