• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
Hope Witcher's surprise success helps Henry stay on as Supes. He's so great as Geralt.
Well Vullein said that he's still gonna be superman so we gotta keep the dream alive lol. But yeah I agree he's great as geralt. I've watched the first three episodes and man that show is dark. I'm really enjoying it. I definitely need to get on with playing my copy of witcher 3 complete finally. That games been in my backlog for so long.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I don't know what this means... but merry xmas you rat bastards!

ehhayyxtsh641.jpg

of7nouliwm641.jpg

Last edited:

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Snyder's gonna be posting black and white shots from JL on Vero until the day he dies, isn't he?

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Let's be honest, who would you want rescuing you?

that big strapping tank of a man batfleck or arthouse Pattinson, your about to get jumped by penguin and his goons, choice is yours.

Vullein070

Nov 2, 2019
The Netherlands
The Snyder Cut is almost done, Snyder only needs 10m-15m dollars more and he's begging Warner Bros for it.

Martian Manhunter movie is gonna be made.

While Black Adam, Hawkman, and Isis are main characters in the Black Adam movie: Stargirl, Hawkgirl, Atom Smasher, and Dr. Fate are side-characters.

Hawkman

Actor: Male, in their 30s-40s.

Isis

Actress: Female, in their 20's-30s.

Stargirl

Actress: Female, early 20s.

Hawkgirl

Dr. Fate

Atom Smasher

Actor: Male, in their 20s-30s.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess the isis name isn't that bad anymore... i think.

What is the consensus on Birds of Prey? Is it gonna be a Suicide Squad situation?

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
The Snyder Cut is almost done, Snyder only needs 10m-15m dollars more and he's begging Warner Bros for it.

Martian Manhunter movie is gonna be made.

While Black Adam, Hawkman, and Isis are main characters in the Black Adam movie: Stargirl, Hawkgirl, Atom Smasher, and Dr. Fate are side-characters.

Hawkman

Isis

Stargirl

Actress: Female, early 20s.

Hawkgirl

Dr. Fate

Atom Smasher

Actor: Male, in their 20s-30s.

All of this is awesome.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I am surprised that he only needs a few million to finish it off because it seems like JUST high enough that if he threw it up on GoFundMe or something, it would be a coin flip if the die hards would cover it.

That said.

Merry Batmas DC Family.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, Snyder Cut CGI is finished? Kinda have a hard time believing that, but i'll take Zack's word on it.

People swore up and down that all that could possibly exist is a shitty workprint.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Only 10-15? Ask the Justice League to pitch in. I'm sure Gal and Momo have it locked away somewhere

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Only 10-15? Ask the Justice League to pitch in. I'm sure Gal and Momo have it locked away somewhere
It's around the amount to produce a single episode on a streaming platform nowadays. WarnerMedia would be fools not to release it on HBO Max.

It's a shame international audiences would pirate it to hell and back though.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Noooooo, please don't let SS2 be bad! They still have to shoot 1/3rd of the movie and do pick ups next year, they have time, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.