• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
I must admit im surprised by the direction WB took the JOKER sequel
81hEKEg8ZWL._SX300_.jpg

still remains to see if its a part of the extended universe or not .

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
Shit i didnt even noticed what the movie actually about, these mockbusters are getting shameless in more ways than one .

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I'm not going to believe this movie is hitting that date until we get word of it going into production, only then are they truly locked in.

It's nice to still see Ezra's name attached... but 2022 is so long lol. It'll be 6 years after he showed up in BvS lol and 5 after Justice League.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Other than the vague 2018 date, this would be the first time The Flash would be firmly on the calendar. So I'd say it's pretty much certain.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Interesting. So Flash in July and Aquaman in December. Gotta have at least one more movie I'd guess. Wait, when is Black Adam again? EDIT - Oh, Dec 2021, not 2022.

Last edited:

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
I watched Krypto the Superdog as a kid so yeah I'm definitely going to go see Super Pets if it's good lol.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
I'll believe the Flash date when the movie is actually in theaters and even then I won't believe it.

Muschetti is a horror guy and likely knows how to work within the system.

A good comparison here is Shazam, which started development in 2009, and didn't get finished until another Wan convert, David Sandberg, knuckled down and just made the damn thing.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Muschetti is a horror guy and likely knows how to work within the system.

A good comparison here is Shazam, which started development in 2009, and didn't get finished until another Wan convert, David Sandberg, knuckled down and just made the damn thing.
He's not the issue. I'm sure Warner Bros is gonna stick Miller in the Matrix 4 any day now and then act surprised when they have to push the film again because of his commitments to FB and the Matrix.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We've been down this "I'll believe it when I see it" road before how many times now?
How many times have plan changed again? We're on the what, third or fourth director now? How many of those were due to Miller being tossed into some other major WB property that pushed filming? Skepticism is more than warranted with this film at this point.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
How many times have plan changed again? We're on the what, third or fourth director now? How many of those were due to Miller being tossed into some other major WB property that pushed filming? Skepticism is more than warranted with this film at this point.
July,1, 2022

Be there or be square. Not hearing anything else.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
We've been down this "I'll believe it when I see it" road before how many times now?

Famuyiwa's departure was really what set it off. Similar to Uncharted.

We've gone from Berlanti developing in 2015 (for a 2016 release, yes he was involved in the show and a potential film), to Lord and Miller (script, 2015), Seth Grahame-Smith (script and directing, 2015-2016), Rick Famuyiwa (script and directing, 2016), John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein (script and directing, 2018-2019, shooting for a 2020 release), and now Andy Muschetti. Robert Zemeckis was a frontrunner, but never signed onto the project.

So some skepticism, like Uncharted, is warranted.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Famuyiwa's departure was really what set it off. Similar to Uncharted.

We've gone from Berlanti developing in 2015 (for a 2016 release, yes he was involved in the show and a potential film), to Lord and Miller (script, 2015), Seth Grahame-Smith (script and directing, 2015-2016), Rick Famuyiwa (script and directing, 2016), John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein (script and directing, 2018-2019, shooting for a 2020 release), and now Andy Muschetti. Robert Zemeckis was a frontrunner, but never signed onto the project.

So some skepticism, like Uncharted, is warranted.
It's all gone be for not when June, 1, 2022 arrives.

WB wouldn't put a hard date on the calender if they didn't think this would stick.

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
It's kinda annoying having to repeatedly telling people that Stranger Things and Thor: Ragnarok didn't invent the 80's.

Also I remain hesitant on The Flash still.

Status
Not open for further replies.