• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
All the talk about them doing as much practical work as opposed to CGI in Wonder Woman 84 is making me all excited.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
Im probably an easy mark because i always try to be optimistic, but that looked like loads of fun. Too bad june is so far away !

Using " blue monday " is such a cliche, but im digging this remix of it .

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Shame we didn't see any cheetah stuff, but I get they wanna hold back on some stuff for later trailers.

overall great trailer though, her fighting moves have gotten an upgrade!

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
272062609090412545.png

Oct 25, 2017
The difference between spoilers getting shut down immediately in the Star Wars trailer thread compared to Wonder Woman is something. The worst part is it hasn't gotten shut down yet.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Am I crazy or do I not see a Wonder Woman thread other than the dedicated leak thread?

edit: Oh my bad, I've probably blocked them. It's for the best.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Wait a minute... How the hell are they going to explain Chris Pine coming back from the dead?

Last edited:

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Wait a minute... How the hell are they going to explain Chris Pine coming back from the dead?
I haven't read any spoilers so my take is just a guess based on what was happening in the trailer...

Lord straight up says, "Think about finally having everything you've always wanted"... And we see shots Diana and Barbara when he says that, then Steve's watch twitches on the mantle. Lord is also shown holding an artifact of some kind. So, putting that together, all 3 of them make a wish on it and get what they want, but there's probably a catch that comes along with it.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Set visits for BoP are starting to drop, so new info will be sprinkled about over the next few days as well as WW84 news

When asked if there was a specific amount of time passed since we saw Harley in Suicide Squad, Yan replied "There is not any known amount of time. No… it kind of exists in a parallel timeline"

Now, Yan probably isn't talking about a literal science-fiction parallel universe scenario, but if Joker proved anything, it's that Warner Bros. is willing to take some chances with their DC properties right now and they don't all have to fit in the same continuity.

Yan continued, reflecting on how Birds of Prey was an opportunity to dig into Harley's character without having to focus on the Joker. "With Suicide Squad she's so connected to the Joker. I mean, their story is so intertwined. It really is their love story if you will. But this is not. And so I think that gave us a lot of opportunity to say like what is she like, not necessarily post-Joker but just in almost like a parallel universe, and allowed all of us the freedom to say like we're gonna create a different Gotham."

One of the first things we learned from Jenkins was what the potential Wonder Woman 1984 runtime would be. Typically the first cut is much longer than the final cut but, in the case of a movie like this one — a big tentpole superhero pic, to be exact — the first cut's runtime might be more in the ballpark than we think. According to Jenkins, "The first cut was 2 hours and 45 so it wasn't like 3 hours and a half — I'm not that kind of filmmaker."

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
have they not release the blue monday remix? someone get patty or gal on the phone

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Steve Trevor not being real and therefore likely being his last DC movie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.