• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
According to this wired article Stargirl, and the Green Lantern series are Arrowverse

https://www.wired.com/story/crisis-on-infinite-earths-crossover-watchmen/
So John Diggle actually becomes John Stewart?

giphy.gif

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
It's like people forget Berlanti is a main producer on both Titans and Doom Patrol.... The shows they supposedly love.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's like people forget Berlanti is a main producer on both Titans and Doom Patrol.... The shows they supposedly love.

As someone who likes both, it really feels people only latched onto Titans becuase of the R rating. Becuase as much as DC twitter goes on about the Arrowverse changing shit or not having a budget Titans completely shit the bed this season.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like people only give a shit about Titans because it's about Titans. Titans is mediocre, with season 2 being downright abysmal.

That said, I like Berlanti.

Ooopsklo

Banned
Aug 20, 2019
Wonder Woman is getting shit on by some because of that one guys tweet comparing it to Superman quest for peace

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope Sarsgaard isn't Dent.

That'd be such a boring choice, and only pours salt in the wound that is missing out on Jeremy Strong.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Trailer day hype! Speaking of Arkham Origins I'm exited for the Arkham Legacy reveal during The Game Awards but not so much for seeing Kojima win his undeserved GOTY award.

266121723697430528.png

Seeing him pick up that award with his smug egotistic face will ruin my day.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
They just showed a sneak peak of Wonder Woman 1984 at the Warner Bros panel, I think it was in the leaked footage from last year:

And from the Warner Bros reel, Wonder Woman jumps on a truck:

Last edited:

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
All the cosplayers as all the versions of Wonder Woman to introduce Gal was a super nice touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.