• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
Like I said above, GL show will maybe be about Kyle.
giphy.gif

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
People seem to want WB to reboot the DCEU within the movies themselves but that's simply not going to happen. There will be no "event" like Crisis or Flashpoint where they explicitly reboot everything, they're just going to ignore the Snyder films and do their own thing.

Her Rebirth look is my preference she actually looks like a werecheetah and not a supermodel wearing body paint.

I mean... I know I do. But only because DC has written the book on how to do it! It's not that damn hard. But oh well.

:/ hope we don't have another Cats catastrophe
I've been thinking and hoping the same thing but didn't want to say it or mention it in fear of bringing it to existence.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I told y'all, the Reeves stuff was going to be Nolan 2.0 and Reeves and Pattinson will be three and done.

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
Nothing on the Snyder Cut, sadly. Mostly because I don't care about it tbh
Forsure. It's time we move on but at the same time as a fan of his work I would like to see what his version would've been like.
So I probably don't need to ask this but I assume affleck will never come back to the role but what about leto? Is done as Joker? Because a couple weeks before he got casted as morbius variety reported that he was going to get his own solo film. I doubt that's going to happen now that Joaquins joker was so successful but I could see the joker and Harley movie still working.

Vullein070

Nov 2, 2019
The Netherlands
Forsure. It's time we move on but at the same time as a fan of his work I would like to see what his version would've been like.
So I probably don't need to ask this but I assume affleck will never come back to the role but what about leto? Is done as Joker? Because a couple weeks before he got casted as morbius variety reported that he was going to get his own solo film. I doubt that's going to happen now that Joaquins joker was so successful but I could see the joker and Harley movie still working.
Leto was supposed to get his own movie but they dropped it for Phoenix' Joker. Leto was furious but WB doesn't care.

Leto's Joker is still canon in the DCEU. He's canon in BoP and I'm semi-sure Shazam, Aquaman and Black Adam.

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Leto was supposed to get his own movie but they dropped it for Phoenix' Joker. Leto was furious but WB doesn't care.

Leto's Joker is still canon in the DCEU. He's canon in BoP and I'm semi-sure Shazam, Aquaman and Black Adam.

Do you know anything about the comics side, or just the shows/movies?

luca

Oct 25, 2017

I absolutely love how colorful her suit is. And is she hanging onto her invisible jet?

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
As far as I know, he's coming back.
Hm. Maybe the hype around Witcher has caused them to consider giving him a second chance? If the Witcher is a big critical and commercial success then Cavill could argue the problem was Snyder and not his ability to act.
so they have no issue with potentially two Superman stuff on TV/Film but not the same for supergirl.
Nah it's because they view her the same way they view Nightwing: She's a secondary character to the main hero, and since they don't know what to do with him, they also don't know what to do with her.

I absolutely love how colorful her suit is. And is she hanging onto her invisible jet?

Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.