• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But it's just a movie.

You have politicians that want to destroy the rainforest, and then you have a guy that makes comic book movies.
Somehow I don't think that warrants the same level of hatred. Especially for someone they've, I'm pretty sure, never met.

It most certainly doesn't warrant the same amount of hate. But thats the thing, they lack self awareness in the amount of hate they throw his way. These people are as vitriolic towards him as they are towards shitbags like Gym Jordan, Ted Cruz or Bolsonaro.

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
But it's just a movie.

You have politicians that want to destroy the rainforest, and then you have a guy that makes comic book movies.
Somehow I don't think that warrants the same level of hatred. Especially for someone they've, I'm pretty sure, never met.
Just go into any thread about him. It's the same old user who are spouting negative things about him like he's a moron,idiot,hack,edgelord,etc. The mods allow the name calling like that and it's just going to continue. If you try to call these ppl out on their shit you'll get banned.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Just go into any thread about him. It's the same old user who are spouting negative things about him like he's a moron,idiot,hack,edgelord,etc. The mods allow the name calling like that and it's just going to continue. If you try to call these ppl out on their shit you'll get banned.
Yep, honestly at this point my Ignore List is huge.

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
Just trying to find more pics of the event

EK-MpWqX0AAMw6C

EK-c8cuXUAY9958

These look awesome.

Ugh wish I was there.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
But it's just a movie.

Nerds. There's no telling what they'll say and do (some of them, not all of us are like that lol) when you mess with what they like.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
1) That is an incredibly good looking cast
2) cant wait to see Ewan McGregor chewing some scenery, sounds like we are in for a treat .

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I highly recommend everyone reads this article about the footage shown. It's a great breakdown and you get way more information than I've found anywhere else

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder Woman 84 trailer is apparently being released publicly on Monday.

Birds of Prey trailer won't be released until January.
Cool stuff, but unfortunately for those of you not currently in Brazil, the footage is exclusive to CCXP for now — though the new trailer will be released to the public in early 2020.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
I'm super excited but I think some of the hype around here died a bit when they announced it would be delayed.

Can't wait to see my girl, Cheetah, fuck some people up. I have a sneaky suspicion there's a lot more to this movie than we've been led to believe from rumors and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.