• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
Im super curious to see whats the tone they gonna go with for WW84 . Guess the trailer, if we really getting one soon, will give us a good picture .

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I'm sure the Snyder Cut is real, but is it 100% finished and watchable? That's another story. If it is and it's just sitting there...........why not release it on HBO Max god dammit???? Just do it at this point. People give the excuse that WB wants to move on from it and not have people be confused, but that's a stupid fucking excuse and people aren't moving on anyway. The general public who have moved on won't care about the Snyder cut either way.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Ana dr Armas as Zatanna please.
272062609090412545.png

Yes pls!

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Alright, how about joker is gonna pass Aladdin probably by tomorrow?

If only it had china it could've probably grossed more than spider-man FFH and Dark knight rises.

If we also can talk about fan casting I'd love ryan gosling or jake gylenhall as Hal jordan.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Neither is any future DC movie. The DCEU is dead let's be real. We should disband and be at the mercy of OT.

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
And Birds of Prey, Suicide Squad 2, WW84 and most likely Black Adam as well. And I still think The Batman will be in the DCU too.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
I'd argue to just call it the DC movies thread. And move on from the Snyder talk I don't know if you guys are realizing it, but it makes this thread a miserable experience that really doesn't need to be.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Its kinda hard to move on the snyder talk when its literally at the point ZS is posting pics and saying its real.

We went the whole year with it being quiet on that front because it was a pipe dream. I mean if nothing comes from it, the thread will move on, there just hasn't been any big new rumors or trailers in a long ass time.

also because James mcavoy isn't professor X anymore can they please do JL dark and have him as Constantine?

Last edited:

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Its kinda hard to move on the snyder talk when its literally at the point ZS is posting pics and saying its real.

We went the whole year with it being quiet on that front because it was a pipe dream. I mean if nothing comes from it, the thread will move on, there just hasn't been any big new rumors or trailers in a long ass time.

also because James mcavoy isn't professor X anymore can they please do JL dark and have him as Constantine?
From what I've seen we've mostly joked about a Snyder Cut the past year. I've never been interested until last week honestly.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
From what I've seen we've mostly joked about a Snyder Cut the past year. I've never been interested until last week honestly.
The past year most def, because I was over wanting something that seemed so outlandish to get. My interest only shot back up when the actors and zack really turned up the heat and said its real, its ready to go.

Nobody would think that the movie was in a complete state, CG for these massive block busters balloon to hundreds of millions, why would he have that done? I don't have a hate boner for the guy, I've said it a load of times he's made my favorite comic movies and I'd like to what he's done with JL.

What's wrong with discussing the Snyder Cut in here? :/
Lets just not get fanatical about it. But I really know if that thing comes out it'll have some spectacular fights, faora vs supes is still insane.

Neophant

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's certainly still possible to enjoy and discuss the possibility of the Snyder Cut while also being excited for the future of DC films. Why would they have to be mutually exclusive?

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
I really can't wait to see Cheetah in action. She's one of my favorite villains.

I'd argue to just call it the DC movies thread. And move on from the Snyder talk I don't know if you guys are realizing it, but it makes this thread a miserable experience that really doesn't need to be.
I'm as done with Snyder as most people are. I'm glad to have moved away from his vision even though it was cool. Just not cool for an extended universe. Still, he had interesting ideas and anything he output would be better than what we got for JL. Fact of the matter is they should have scrapped the shoot as soon as BvS disappointed.

I've been embarrassed by the Snydercut fanatics on twitter but they've seemed to be more level headed the past couple months. And the cut is REAL now, and the actors were hyping it up. Why wouldn't we discuss it here?

Chuck Noblet

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see how a name change would make anything different. dceu was always more of a fan name, never really had any official branding. Seems fine as is.

Snyder talk had cooled for what, probably a year? Most everyone had moved on but with the actors and lots of people that worked on the movie showing support it blew back up.

No one really took it seriously until...ya know...it was news again. Conversation on about Snyder will cool again, assuming wb doesn't do anything. I don't see how it makes the thread miserable, still much better than DC threads in etcetera proper.

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
I promise this will be the last snyder post from me for a while.

Also Kenzo, you saying that talking about Snyder makes this a miserable experience is such a ridiculous statement to make. Guess what? Allot of people in this thread became DC fans because of his movies so there is no reason to shun others who want to talk about his cut especially since it relates to DC. If it wasn't related to DC then yeah it should have its own thread

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017

Also Kenzo, you saying that talking about Snyder makes this a miserable experience is such a ridiculous statement to make. Guess what? Allot of people in this thread became DC fans because of his movies so there is no reason to shun others who want to talk about his cut especially since it relates to DC. If it wasn't related to DC then yeah it should have its own thread

I can't believe the director himself says it's real....shows a picture...and we have whoever that dude is trying to act like he somehow knows more? Wtf?

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017

I want it :(

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
I just find it funny that everyone who's worked with Snyder considers him a fantastic guy, really friendly and just all around good person.
Then everyone online acts like he's the biggest alt-right shit bag ever who's worse than Trump and Xinnie Pooh combined.

Anyway, that even looks cool. I wish I was there ):

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just find it funny that everyone who's worked with Snyder considers him a fantastic guy, really friendly and just all around good person.
Then everyone online acts like he's the biggest alt-right shit bag ever who's worse than Trump and Xinnie Pooh combined.

Anyway, that even looks cool. I wish I was there ):

Batman V Superman really turned online mob opinions on him.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Batman V Superman really turned online mob opinions on him.
But it's just a movie.

You have politicians that want to destroy the rainforest, and then you have a guy that makes comic book movies.
Somehow I don't think that warrants the same level of hatred. Especially for someone they've, I'm pretty sure, never met.

Status
Not open for further replies.