• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Fabien Wagner says that Whedon did 55 days of reshoots for JL (none involved Wagner) and that only 10% of the final film was from Zack's footage...

Last edited:

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
The problem with Shazam is that it was a standard by-the-numbers superhero movie. It was on par if not more forgettable than Ant-Man 2. It has nothing to do with marketing.

Black Adam might or might not do well because of The Rock. But if Shazam 2 only has that mosquito guy, it'll bomb.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
Knowing Dwayne Johnsons ego, is there any comic book storyline in which Shazam and Black Adam team up to defeat common foe?
The Rock wants to fight Superman so you could do that Superman/Shazam team up. Otherwise no there's no relatively adaptable standalone storyline where BA and Shazam team up that I know of anyway.
The problem with Shazam is that it was a standard by-the-numbers superhero movie. It was on par if not more forgettable than Ant-Man 2. It has nothing to do with marketing.

Black Adam might or might not do well because of The Rock. But if Shazam 2 only has that mosquito guy, it'll bomb.
We don't deserve Mister Mind, the plebs don't appreciate the gift they've been granted.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not surprise by Cavill's answer, it's no secret that he wasn't happy with the Superman direction that Zack took in BvS and JL. So it's no surprise that he only talks about MoS.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Ana de Armas, waifu #2 after Dua Lipa who will be our future Wonder Woman, needs a role in the DCEU stat.

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
rq98puvumm241.jpg

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
I'm not surprise by Cavill's answer, it's no secret that he wasn't happy with the Superman direction that Zack took in BvS and JL. So it's no surprise that he only talks about MoS.
He wants to move on but he's not talking about completely ignoring what Zack did which is more than Snyder fans will get if they do a full reboot. It's still pretty funny seeing the usual suspects turn on him though, especially since this all started over arguing over his performance.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
Could it be a new picture or an old one ? If it's an old one, it might be strange to write "Director's cut" on it. So, maybe it's new ?

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Everyone: JL Snyder cut exists
Era Member: only in the minds of the stupid

Actors who worked on it: It does indeed exist
Era Member: No it doesn't

The directory himself: it is real
Era Member: Lol, no

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god that guy in that thread telling us it's an assembly cut with no sound and whoever thinks otherwise doesn't know how films are made haha

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Everyone: JL Snyder cut exists
Era Member: only in the minds of the stupid

Actors who worked on it: It does indeed exist
Era Member: No it doesn't

The directory himself: it is real
Era Member: Lol, no
I was always in the camp that it exists but is not in a releasable form until that big social media push

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if I like that more or when the argument is being made that it's the same movie with the same story but dour and who would want to voluntarily go through 3.5 hours of that?

It could be Kingdom of Heaven Director's Cut and they'd still spit in his face.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if I like that more or when the argument is being made that it's the same movie with the same story but dour and who would want to voluntarily go through 3.5 hours of that?

It could be Kingdom of Heaven Director's Cut and they'd still spit in his face.
Of course. It's easier to deny the truth than admitting they were wrong.

It's went from
"lol Snyder cut doesn't exist. get over it"
to
"yeah well I bet it's still shit so"

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
You people got some sort of humiliation fetish . Im not one to kink shame, but its time to move on .

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Uh oh... that doesn't bode well. They might've killed the cat-person look due to the amount of CG work? Orrr this is her "I just got cat powers so now I'm more confident and dress in cheetah clothes" look before she does her full transformation?

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I certainly hope this film didn't just sit in post production for 18 months just for the villain to end up in a cheetah print jacket.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
Im tempted to post some CATS gif's in response to that cheeta mug , but honestly im sure it will be fine in the movie .

Status
Not open for further replies.