• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck Noblet

Oct 27, 2017
i1q19fqnzfz31.jpg

jlkxfh5vqfz31.jpg
Ooooo those are pretty good. Definitely agree top left is the best. I know some people are bummed that Harley is so front and center with marketing, but that's gonna put butts in seats.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
I posted about it in the discord but if anyone wants to see how lower the mods go, go read the trans awareness thread that is stickied in ETC.

Shades of the end of GAF.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Might as well ask for one as well. I didn't think I would need one a few years back and that all went south within hours.

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017
He's cautious when discussing the films themselves, so consider these assessments the height of his candor: Man of Steel? "A great starting point. If I were to go back, I don't think I'd change anything." Batman v Superman? "Very much a Batman movie. And I think that realm of darkness is great for a Batman movie." Justice League? "It didn't work."
"I'm not just going to sit quietly in the dark as all this stuff is going on," Cavill says of the rumors. "I've not given up the role. There's a lot I have to give for Superman yet. A lot of storytelling to do. A lot of real, true depths to the honesty of the character I want to get into. I want to reflect the comic books. That's important to me. There's a lot of justice to be done for Superman. The status is: You'll see."

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Likely a better safe then sorry.

That said it's clear Cavill very much wants to continue being Superman. Everything is in Warner Bros hands at this point. They could be doing so much at one time but they continue to be hesitant.

Status
Not open for further replies.