• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2017
It's fascinating to me to see people that have no interest in seeing this cut of the film, shout down those that want to see it. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
If it was a thread mocking snyder cut and the entire cast saying it doesnt exist and wont be released it would never be locked and it would 50x the size with multiple mods joining in.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Considering the mods constantly allow all the petty trollish bullshirt driveby posts and stupid DCEU topics on OT, im not surprised they'll lock it.

If it was a thread mocking snyder cut and the entire cast saying it doesnt exist and wont be released it would never be locked and it would 50x the size with multiple mods joining in.

Agreed.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Agreed, especially when film sites are picking it up and running it as a story.

I just reported the mod post closing it asking why. lol
Chances you get an answer are slim to none. Chances you get a warning are high.

No irony whatsoever in a forum for progressives being ruled like a dictatorship shaped by the moderation opinions.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
It is pretty funny though when every time Trump tweets, someone will make a thread about it just to make themselves feel better, even though the tweet is usually nonsense, and it doesn't get locked.

Deleted member 4353

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It is pretty funny though when every time Trump tweets, someone will make a thread about it just to make themselves feel better, even though the tweet is usually nonsense, and it doesn't get locked.

Ehh i dont think this is a good comparison. Trump deserved to be mocked and ridiculed for the rest of his life.

I also wish we could ignore mods so we dont have to see their posts to be honest.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Chances you get an answer are slim to none. Chances you get a warning are high.

No irony whatsoever in a forum for progressives being ruled like a dictatorship shaped by the moderation opinions.
It was nice knowing you bud

Thats ridiculous. lol I mean no reason was even given and the majority seemed to be following the news and reacting just fine as more of the cast and crew were responding.

We don't even know if something is or isnt going to stem from what's happening but why stomp out the discussion?

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Yeah I'm not american and I don't need to know every time trump does literally anything. Wish I could just block the word trump and not see any of the threads. Can't wait for that buffoon to be out of office. I'm exhausted hearing about him.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Thats ridiculous. lol I mean no reason was even given and the majority seemed to be following the news and reacting just fine as more of the cast and crew were responding.

We don't even know if something is or isnt going to stem from what's happening but why stomp out the discussion?
Yeah that's the funny thing, people that were excited or interested were saying that, people that hate it were saying that. Their was almost no fighting or people going back and forth that I noticed.

It was just people following along with each update and speaking their piece.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017

yes-soccer-gif.gif

Someone chat Henry on Steam and tell him to get in on this

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
So what are we hoping the snyder cut improves?

I just want a coherent tone and some more Snyder action sequences.

Plus a fully fleshed out history lesson with some sweet actions.

Plus I always thought the line "No protectors here... no lantern... no kryptonian" was hella dope.

Ah man I'm going back to the original justice league trailer to hype myself up again.

Nothing is stopping this hype train.

Chuck Noblet

Oct 27, 2017
So what are we hoping the snyder cut improves?

I just want a coherent tone and some more Snyder action sequences.

Plus a fully fleshed out history lesson with some sweet actions.

Plus I always thought the line "No protectors here... no lantern... no kryptonian" was hella dope.

Ah man I'm going back to the original justice league trailer to hype myself up again.

Nothing is stopping this hype train.
I want to hear the original score and the unaltered superman scenes, just to see what all the fuss was about. Since that cgi face hit the movie hard lmao

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
It makes me happy every time I see the hashtag trend. I want to see that cut as well but it's the general coming together that really gets me.

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
Is anyone else disturbed by the sheer antagonistic attitude some people have towards this being released? About as weird as the ludicrous holier than thou insistence by many that this film doesn't exist, when pretty much all indications have always been that it does...

Deleted member 4353

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone else disturbed by the sheer antagonistic attitude some people have towards this being released? About as weird as the ludicrous holier than thou insistence by many that this film doesn't exist, when pretty much all indications have always been that it does...

It's a DC movie, people here will always hate on it no matter what. The mods will allow it too because they participate in it.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

It's like watching Republicans argue with Democrats, it's that polarizing.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I just want to know if the alien invasion to destroy Earth happened in the middle of nowhere and nobody on Earth knew about it in Snyder's version. Because that was the dumbest shit. Villains meant to be more dangerous than Zod and they just come and go without being noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.