• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
The Vincent D'Onofrio thing is peculiar though. Don't remember his name ever being rumored. Maybe just luck

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
The Vincent D'Onofrio thing is peculiar though. Don't remember his name ever being rumored. Maybe just luck
He's been interested in the movie for a while now, pretty openly it seems.

u69mp13iy3az.jpg

So yeah that list is fake.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia

That level of talent is a lot for THREE comic-book movies, let alone one re: "leaked" full cast from Reddit
But it is Batman, whose franchise is in higher regard than pretty much any other superhero franchise so shrug

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Amanda is so perfect for Waller. So glad she's back.

Looking forward to this movie more than Batman atm... kinda weird.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Captain boomerang better not get killed right away. He was one of the best parts of the first while being underused.

First role I've liked Jai in.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
He may have been good but he was fucking high asking for twice what Pattinson was getting.

Also it's weird to see people keep acting like he was just the kid from superbad and hadnt been nominated twice for an oscar.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
When Jack Nicholson got top billing and more money than Michael Keaton for Batman '89, it made sense.

Hill ain't on that level.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

When your cool enough to put sunglasses on using only your eyebrows, you get the big bucks .
Hows that for a super-power

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
Also, finally caught JOKER screening last night, so hows this for a brave opinion :

JOKER is a dark edgy remake of FORREST GRUMP

A tale about a big man-child with mental issues who find himself in the middle of - and actually inspiring - world shaping events , by complete happenstance , without fully comprehending much of it

I might post further thoughts later .

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Good stuff. Batman is going arthouse.

And based on what Pattinson said it's possible that there will be some controversial elements in the movie surrounding the characterization of Batman.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Dano is a great choice.

What did he say?
You were saying earlier that we should be skeptical of any actor who wants to play the hero, and yet here you are playing Batman.

Batman's not a hero, though. He's a complicated character. I don't think I could ever play a real hero — there's always got to be something a little bit wrong. I think it's because one of my eyes is smaller than the other one.

What is it about Batman that excites you?

I love the director, Matt Reeves, and it's a dope character. His morality is a little bit off. He's not the golden boy, unlike almost every other comic-book character. There is a simplicity to his worldview, but where it sits is strange, which allows you to have more scope with the character.

You just paused.

I just fear that when I say anything about "Batman," people online are like, "What does this mean?" And I don't know! I used to be very good at censoring myself, but I've said so many ridiculous things over the years, so I'm always curious when I'm promoting these movies how many times I can mess up. It feels like with every movie that comes out, there's always one quote from me where it's like, "How? What kind of out-of-body experience produced that screaming nonsense?"
From the NYT but I pulled it from DC_Cinematic Reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.