• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Just rewatched The Dark Knight.

Man, I really miss Heath Ledger. (Christopher Nolan too, but for different reasons)

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

Ewan Mcgregor Calls Birds Of Prey A 'Feminist Film'

What interested me with Birds of Prey is that it's a feminist film. It is very finely written. There is in the script a real look on misogyny, and I think we need that. We need to be more aware of how we behave with the opposite sex. We need to be taught to change. Misogynists in movies are often extreme: they rape, they beat women ... and it is legitimate to represent people like that, because they exist and they are obviously the worst. But in the Birds of Prey dialogues, there is always a hint of everyday misogyny, of those things you say as a man you do not even realize, mansplaining ... and it's in the script in a very subtle way. I found that brilliant.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Only difference is that ERA will finally start agreeing with those types just because their hatred of DC films outweighs almost everything else. So don't expect anything like Captain Marvel to happen, quite the opposite.
The Wonder Woman cycle.

1.Its gonna be trash, its okay to dump on it before we have seen it because reasons!

2. Movie comes out gets rave reviews and does well. Era begrudgingly stops trashing it for a while.

3. Some time passes and the "actually it was a bad film and over rated and just good for DC" starts.

Unless it really is bad then its "see! All those months of shit posting was justified!

Raptor

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only difference is that ERA will finally start agreeing with those types just because their hatred of DC films outweighs almost everything else. So don't expect anything like Captain Marvel to happen, quite the opposite.
Youare wrong but aint surprising to me anymore, youve been wrong for decades now.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
The Wonder Woman cycle.

1.Its gonna be trash, its okay to dump on it before we have seen it because reasons!

2. Movie comes out gets rave reviews and does well. Era begrudgingly stops trashing it for a while.

3. Some time passes and the "actually it was a bad film and over rated and just good for DC" starts.

Unless it really is bad then its "see! All those months of shit posting was justified!
Yeah this is pretty stop on. Nowadays I think I'm more excited about the reactions than the movie itself. The movie is maybe 2 hours while the reactions last weeks if not months of pure entertainment.

Youare wrong but aint surprising to me anymore, youve been wrong for decades now.
266121723697430528.png

Raptor is the one who is wrong about everything and not dierce, raptor agrees.

Raptor

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this is pretty stop on. Nowadays I think I'm more excited about the reactions than the movie itself. The movie is maybe 2 hours while the reactions last weeks if not months of pure entertainment.

266121723697430528.png

Raptor is the one who is wrong about everything and not dierce, raptor agrees.
1225% Im always wrong.

446708416447119360.png

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

It simply does not stop...more money for the movie I guess...

They are ghosts

This is all too hilarious and sad. All these headlines won't stop it from performing as well as it is in the box office. I wonder what their true intent is.

Speaking of Joaquin

😂

Lmfaoooo

Omfg

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like a lot of fun.

Whoa, who is Pete playing? I can't tell who anyone is beyond Boomerang.
Rumor has it he's playing Blackguard

Who everyone's playing:
Nathan is playing Arm-Fall-Off-Boy, Pete is playing Blackguard, Michael is playing Savant, Flula is playing Javelin, Sean is playing Weasal, and Mayling is playing Mongal

Last edited:

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
It's comic-booky as hell
And that's JUST how I like my superhero movies
Rumor has it he's playing Blackguard

Who everyone's playing:
Nathan is playing Arm-Fall-Off-Boy, Pete is playing Blackguard, Michael is playing Savant, Flula is playing Javelin, Sean is playing Weasal, and Mayling is playing Mongal

Polito has been ON IT with SS2 casting BTW

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Oooh so the leaks were true after all. There is a lists of who everyone is playing but can't seem to find it. Mr Sunday Movies leaked it during a podcast.

From what I remember
Idris is Vigilante and Nathan is Arms-fall-off-boy

Edit: Ah beat me to it DMV lol was looking for the website while typing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.