• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
EFuW1BxVAAAhRVy

Harley turned her J tattoo into a siren tattoo:

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Yeah, she's edited a lot of her tats to cross out any Joker references. Some are scratched out or added onto to turn them into something else.

Oct 25, 2017
That seems pretty unlikely given the plans for a Batgirl movie with presumably Babs. Cass as Batgirl feels like a 3-4 movies down the road kinda thing, given a specific directior wants to do that. Also the actor is pretty young, tho possible for a older recast should the time come.
I'll take that back, i'll can maybe forgive Cassandra Cain if her mom is at least legitimate Lady Shiva

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe this will be the only elseworld movie after all this. Fine by me, focus on the universe building.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
like I said in the OT thread, looks great. Start off with a Harley focused one to get peoples attention then show off the other women in the 2nd and 3rd trailers.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Looks really good. Seems like a more competent version of SS with an all female lead. Also appears very grounded which is what I wanted SS to be in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.