• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Don't believe his lies. Leo is in a humble place.
500495544536530945.png

Just u wait till Leo hears of ur insolence.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Discourse around this movie has been too toxic for my liking. Hoping a new trailer turns things around in a more positive direction
I think so too. BoP has had the most negativity thrown its way during its production that I've seen with any other DC film so far. I expect discussion around it to be almost as toxic as the Joker. "Harley Quinn should be role model for little girls and shouldn't go around bashing peoples heads in"

I kinda feel like Suicide Squad would have been the same but since it reviewing so badly that just made it a subject of mockery instead.

Draper. We will miss you buddy.
266121723697430528.png

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit did we lose Draper? God damn it. Gonna pour one out for him

We need to migrate over to the DC Universe board until this Joker thing dies down (if that ever happens)

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh Jai Courtney is so handsome.

Anyways, the only complaint I'm getting outside of ERA on BoP is how the costumes aren't faithful to their comic book counterparts. Other than that, positive reactions.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Only 5 days left ladies and gents!

Out of all the posters released so far, which one is your favorite?

Here's mine:

EFGRby4UwAEUmOx

So clean and simple. I have all of the posters in the OT if you want to take a look.

Btw, do we have a WB/DC Discord?

See you soon Donald, we will join you in the sun.

Last edited:

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Can't seem to find it, but the poster with a side profile shot Joker walking through the street was kino

got my tickets for Saturday at 12 PM. It's almost time to rise up.

Draper will rise with us, in spirit

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
Favourite poster has to be the IMAX one (see profile pic lol). But they're all pretty amazing imo, which is rare these days.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so incredibly excited for Joker, that I'm probably gonna go rewatch the Nolan trilogy. I saw a 40 minute analysis video last night and it turns out I missed a bunch of details in The Dark Knight. It's also been years since I saw these movies.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
I swear Drapper is like banned every other week. Also that walter white thread is amazing. People bending over back to defend his actions.

Chuck Noblet

Oct 27, 2017
Can't seem to find it, but the poster with a side profile shot Joker walking through the street was kino

got my tickets for Saturday at 12 PM. It's almost time to rise up.

Draper will rise with us, in spirit
The fire rises bröther

Only 5 days left ladies and gents!

Out of all the posters released so far, which one is your favorite?

Here's mine:

EFGRby4UwAEUmOx

So clean and simple. I have all of the posters in the OT if you want to take a look.

Btw, do we have a WB/DC Discord?

See you soon Donald, we will join you in the sun.
Ohhhhh, yeah definitely dig that one. Most modern posters are way too busy. The simplicity is just 👌

Chuck Noblet

Oct 27, 2017
The only way I will forgive BoP is if Cass says "screw this clown" at the end of the movie and becomes Batgirl.
That seems pretty unlikely given the plans for a Batgirl movie with presumably Babs. Cass as Batgirl feels like a 3-4 movies down the road kinda thing, given a specific directior wants to do that. Also the actor is pretty young, tho possible for a older recast should the time come.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
For the life of me, I can't figure out why people are surprised that this movie is all about Harley, and not the BoP. Seemed pretty obvious from the get go.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
That OT thread is going about as expected. Fucking hell. Every one of these posters is better than the shit Marvel pumps out (talking posters only), but this movie is "a mess".

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
I put all DC threads in OT on ignore as soon as I see them now, anything DC I just keep in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.