• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
For the new page, Routh as Kingdom Come Superman:

SkcVBJU.jpg

I think he looks great, it must've been a real trip for Routh to step back into the costume after all these years.

Oct 25, 2017
Been trying to think of who i'd want to play Catwoman particularly if the speculation of them looking at Black actresses or others,

It would be a bit on the nose but I think Jessica Lucas from Gotham would actually be my first choice.

IDK, she's got a pretty good look for it and was able to play and extremely likeable and charismatic murderer on that series.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Man, how does that even get through Twitter. Just mindnumbing.
Normally they have to be sneakier than that to get through. Use an L instead of an I or something. Also PR people need to stop having bots tweet back when they do things like this on Twitter. Have the bot tag the name and then have some one else approve it.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Crazy seeing how most of ERA, mods included, have done a complete 180 on Joker. It's no wonder that DC films have an uphill battle when it comes to being seen in a positive light. They cling on anything in hope of bringing these movies down a notch, it just reinforces their clear bias toward marvel.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna start adding any Joker thread to the ignore list by default

can't wait for this dumb shit to blow over

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The freaking arguments just keeps going on and on in circles. Like why the fuck are the mods still allowing it because it never goes anywhere. Urrgh. I think I'm definitely gonna add Joker keyword to my black list pro until the freaking movie is out and this bullshit is over.

They usually just stop these kind of topics because they go nowhere. We all know OT has a major bias towards Marvel and Disney.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
I'll always be salty on Shazam's release schedule. It deserves more of a success but Endgame ended its longevity at the box office.
Yup. It was a terrible release window. It was holding strong and looked poised to have a good run and then had the legs completely wiped out.

Release it somewhere else I bet it would add another $100M WW

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC

that dude has aged wonderfully, also dope ass suit

lets be honest, the press have made themselves out to be clowns about this movie and same goes for OT era.
Yup. It was a terrible release window. It was holding strong and looked poised to have a good run and then had the legs completely wiped out.

Release it somewhere else I bet it would add another $100M WW
Shazam was in a weird spot, the release window and the marketing, not only avengers but WB not going hard with shazam but felt like detective pikachu and godzilla were bigger deals to them.
I bet Shazam 2 will make 700 million just like how Thor 2 and cap 2 increased
Yeah, I think they really need to not market it as a kids movie but a blockbuster movie which has kids in it. Kinda want some badass set piece moments from shazam, dude is in the league of superman in terms of abilities but they make him look so average.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Another positive review came in with a perfect score.

So it's at 77%. Gonna be down to the wire whether it ends up certified fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.