• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I just started watching Gotham and I'm up to episode 10. I'm enjoying it so far but good lord, some of the acting is like a bad stage play.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Not liking the new ears
iBaxMLm.jpg

They look flimsy. At certain angles it looks somewhat comic accurate, but I would have preferred the original cowl

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Cool trailer for Flash, kind of getting me hyped. Guessing that was Jays lab on Earth 3? Good to see more lecturing Jay lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

Maddow takes on the role of Vesper Fairchild, a character from the Batman comics. Fairchild is a television and radio personality who had a romantic relationship with Bruce Wayne (Batman). The Batwoman catch is that Maddow's Fairchild will never appear on screen — at least there are no current plans for her to do so. Still, Maddow is expected to "appear" in multiple episodes.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I still need to watch Black Lighting S2, then I will be caught up on every show.

What will be the weekly schedule anyway? I know 2 shows are starting next week and the others one week later if I am not mistaken (not including Black Lightning, since I need to catch up, as said and legends only starts with Crisis).

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"His story begins, it burns very hot," Wallace explained. "By the time we get to 603, 604, we're in cuckoo town, essentially. I mean that in the best way, because the story ends in 608. That's wrapped up. The end. We go to Crisis. And then, starting at 610, it's a brand new story, graphic novel #2… so it's given, I think, the season, again, [has] a new fresh energy that I'm hoping is that reward to all the people who've been watching for five seasons. I've been watching for five seasons, too. I love Zoom, Reverse Flash, Savitar, all the gang. But sometimes me and my wife and my child will watch and go, 'Dude, shouldn't he have caught him by now? It's like Episode 17.' It's normal. It's perfectly normal to think that. And it's part of the fun, because it's 22-episode season. But I think folks are in for a little bit of a fresh surprise. We hope everybody enjoys it," he said.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope he gets picked up on Legends

Also, there seems to be some scenes of just Barry and Sara talking... in and out of their suits

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Yeah. Cicada was never a particularly bright or complex villain. The only conceivable reason for them to last more than three episodes was Team Flash being the biggest morons in the Arrowverse.
I think you cant blame the team for this one because they did have plans to take him down but the writers were like nope lol.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah. Cicada was never a particularly bright or complex villain. The only conceivable reason for them to last more than three episodes was Team Flash being the biggest morons in the Arrowverse.
The only way I can explain it is because of their getting Chris Klein for the role for why he stuck around so long even after it was clear that the character wasn't working.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I swear they always seem to say the right things in these interviews/articles, that they'll improve, then the season happens and then it's the same ol' shit all over again.
New showrunner that publicly announced a hard date for Bloodworks conclusion. I believe them this time :P