• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why I forgot to mention his attack during last week's episode. Dude just assassinating people in broad daylight and at a courthouse. What a Savage.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
From the Etc thread

EF0QXiLXYAAKEmg.jpg

Also Daily Planet

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Green Lantern sounds like it may be off the table, if a recent post of his is anything to go by.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
As played out as shitting on that movie is, I joked a while ago about them getting Ryan Reynolds to make a small cameo with he and his universe being obliterated, I'd by more hyped/shocked if anything like that happened or could be them finally being given the OK to give Diggle the ring.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Im going to guess Batman something.
They've literally built him up in the background over all the Arrowverse shows in their entirety.
we went from can't say "Gotham""Batman" "Bruce Wayne" in S1 of Arrow,
to Wayne-Tech Queen Industries merge on the Flash newspaper in S1
to literally getting Kevin Conroy as future Bruce Wayne in the crossover.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to guess Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman. She's already in the Arrowverse.

Or David from Gotham.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe Justin Hartley appearing as both Smallville Green Arrow and Mercy Reef Aquaman- as a tribute to their first attempt at a DC interconnected universe on CW?

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Since they're really opening up who and what they can use for the TV shows, I wonder if they'll cast a Harley Quinn for the Birds of Prey spinoff.

Oct 25, 2017
Man Smallville feels so much darker than the Arrowverse shows ever really get.
innocent highschool kids just get killed like its nothing on that show.

Since they're really opening up who and what they can use for the TV shows, I wonder if they'll cast a Harley Quinn for the Birds of Prey spinoff.
They still aren't that open,
Just look at Gotham that just ended a few months back.
Even in it's very last episode WB made them jump through a billion hoops to do a version of Joker

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man I love this stuff,

potentially a
3rd Lois,
also potentially a 2nd Lex "Lex S~"
From the background of Amell's make-up picture.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
So weird that Arrow's final crossover will be mainly focused on Superman when it was actually Batman that "inspired" the show in the first place...

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
So weird that Arrow's final crossover will be mainly focused on Superman when it was actually Batman that "inspired" the show in the first place...
It'll be mainly focused on Ollie and Barry, I promise you. Even with all the stunts and guest casting it's always come back to those two. Especially now as their death march.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Constantine better steal the crossover. They should let him play NBC and animated versions of himself in it just for kicks.

Also it's very cool they paid off Lyla as Harbinger, she's been on the show since S1. Would also explain why Diggle Jr becomes a traumatized Deathstroke, if he's losing his parents like this.