• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Just announced at the end of the latest crossover.

From the words of the Psycho Pirate himself at the end of the crossover:

"The stage is set. Worlds will live. Worlds will die. And the universe will never be the same."

DuLnJy7W4AQ3krw.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
The madmen at CW are actually doing it. And they didn't even beat around the bush.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
As long as they keep it small and tight, it should be pretty good. If they go too bed it will be super corny, in the wrong way

Oct 25, 2017
I was squealing when he started doing the "worlds will live, worlds will die" bit.

Imagine telling someone back during Arrow Season 1 that the show would eventually be doing a crossover with Superman and the Monitor that would lead into Crisis on Infinite Earths.

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
So did Stephen Amell sign for another season then? I thought his deal was up at the end of this one.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Straight. Into. My. Veins.

I'm guessing this will end up uniting all the series in one universe instead of split up like they are now.

ΑGITΩ

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
So hype. My hopes are that they build towards it by laying seeds in the following season of each show leading up to it.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
If you told me 10 years ago that I'd live in a timeline where both Infinity Gauntlet and Crisis on Infinite Earths were getting live action adaptations with actual buildup, I'd have slapped the shit out of you.

How are they even going to do this on a CW budget, tho?

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
If you told me 10 years ago that I'd live in a timeline where both Infinity Gauntlet and Crisis on Infinite Earths were getting live action adaptations with actual buildup, I'd have slapped the shit out of you.

How are they even going to do this on a CW budget, tho?

I say give the other shows a shorter season .
That would allow them to do it really good both budget and time wise.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Given who dies in COIE it might indeed be his last if they change that up.
My gut feeling is... no.

Because they announced this for 2019. It'll be episode 9 again. Oliver isn't dying midway through the season.

But we already learned from Earth X that they're willing to kill during crossovers with Stein. Shit is absolutely going down.

That said the implication is definitely that he saved Barry and Kara here and he'll die instead. I guess we'll see the newspaper on Flash?

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That's what I thought they were doing based on how this latest crossover was going. This is going to be insane (in a good way. Hopefully).

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
My gut feeling is... no.

Because they announced this for 2019. It'll be episode 9 again. Oliver isn't dying midway through the season.

But we already learned from Earth X that they're willing to kill during crossovers with Stein. Shit is absolutely going down.

That said the implication is definitely that he saved Barry and Kara here and he'll die instead. I guess we'll see the newspaper on Flash?
I think we'll have a better idea when we see how Arrow plays out for the rest of the season. If they're positioning the new Green Arrow to take over they could do it. They've killed major characters before but never a lead so people won't believe they'll do it and that will let them catch people by surprise.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
The crazy bastards are actually doing it.

Meanwhile DC movies can't get their shit together

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I think we'll have a better idea when we see how Arrow plays out for the rest of the season. If they're positioning the new Green Arrow to take over they could do it. They've killed major characters before but never a lead so people won't believe they'll do it and can catch by surprise.
They did make Emiko a series regular...

Colton's around too...

Oct 25, 2017
My gut feeling is... no.

With the actress playing Emiko being a series regular they could be planning to transition her into fully being the main Green Arrow in a post-Ollie world, but it would be a pretty big surprise to kill him off in the first half of the season.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
My gut feeling is... no.

Still stein only die cause he wanted to leave the show lol
Truth is most of the time when people leave it's because they want to .