• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Not sure I'm going to still be awake for the Rocksteady SS Panel or the Batman movie panel (past 1am here for those).

But I'll be watching The Flash, Suicide Squad Movie and Snyder Cut panels at the very least.

Really liked the WW trailer and what we saw of Gotham Knights though!

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
i seriously don't get why so many games are bringing back damage numbers. a game thing from the 90s when graphics were too simple so devs had to think of way to show you how much damage you do when you hit someone. why? who asked for this? is there a single person in the entire world who is like "yes damage numbers and bulletsponge enemies, that's just what i wanted.." fuck i'm frustrated. i've waited 5 years for this. i get the feeling that western AAA games are more and more not for me.

Kinketsu

Nov 17, 2017
GaaS refers to revenue structure, no? Nothing what you described points to said model. Alls I am saying is to wair until we actually get confirmation.
I would be very glad to be proven wrong. They dont necessarily mean said model, they are just used for the past few years in said model. Again, I would like it not to be true. Still, I personally dont like what was shown, despite that. The move to visual damage number stats flying off people, spongy bosses versus calculated encounters etc doesnt do anything for me.

Stream has died for me again.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
i seriously don't get why so many games are bringing back damage numbers. a game thing from the 90s when graphics were too simple so devs had to think of way to show you how much damage you do when you hit someone. why? who asked for this? is there a single person in the entire world who is like "yes damage numbers and bulletsponge enemies, that's just what i wanted.." fuck i'm frustrated. i've waited 5 years for this. i get the feeling that western AAA games are more and more not for me.
lol yeah. It's nitpicky to me, but I do agree but they're kind of an unnecessary relic at this point. Hardware has animation capabilities far beyond the necessity of text-based feedback.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
at least i'm not the only one disappointed, /r/batmanarkham is having a meltdown too

EroticSushi

Oct 25, 2017
Did they say if this whole thing is gonna be able to be watched after it's over? Gonna be out of the house for most of the day but I want to watch it and scrub through what I'm not interested in later.

Oct 27, 2017
Columbus, OH
I like the Sandman panel. I never knew the story about Dave cranking out 8 covers in a weekend. This one feels more interesting than the Wonder Woman panel, save for the trailer, that felt like watching upper management on a Zoom call to me.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Did they say if this whole thing is gonna be able to be watched after it's over? Gonna be out of the house for most of the day but I want to watch it and scrub through what I'm not interested in later.
Theres tons of livestreams on YouTube right now, so im sure you will be able to watch it later on.

Kinketsu

Nov 17, 2017
Why do they do the cheesy link stuff? Does anyone like the guy in the middle going "Oh yeah, I am going to read Sandman for real yo! Anyway, lets hit up your old questions for the previously recorded things!"

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
25 minutes until Flash movie info... kind of a smart move to have the Multiverse talk right before it, considering what's going to happen in it, ha.

Praetorpwj

Nov 21, 2017
Dirk Maggs is a bit of a hero. I remember his solid BBC radio adaptation of Knightfall in the early 90's.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
This multiverse panel is the best so far, really like them talking about the Flash crossover as well.