• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Smokeymicpot

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I love Doom Patrol more than any of the DC films but it's not gonna have the same audience draw for the cool kids first half. It also got its advertisement push in that it was part of HBO Max's launch.

Titans is absolutely filler but will be advertised as new HBO Max content to draw in new viewers.

So Flash and the CW shows are the big push for the shows it seems. Anything that came from the random DC app is basically a new show to 99% of people.

Oct 28, 2017
At the risk of being told to get out of here with my non DC ass. Has there been any confirmation of when/if any Mortal Kombat stuff is going to be shown? I know Baraka was in the teaser video.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
Concept art for the 3rd act of JLA as originally intended and now restored. Xenogears and Evangelion are finally being adapted at last:
imgur.com

Steppenwolf's Base

2517 views on Imgur: The magic of the Internet
7EUet0M.jpg

2020.07.17-03.40-boundingintocomics-5f11c67d61429.jpg
p8MjDzm.jpg

And don´t worry. Religious imagery is back with a vengeance:
Justice-League-Movie-Snyder-Cut-Concept-Art-Cyborg.jpg
2SYU5Oj.jpg

How Cyborg will look in the action scenes. It will be Concept Art - The Movie.
DnJ0_qmX4AUBF52.jpg

Off to bed early. I need to be rested for tomorrow and TSC will feature more than 2 New Gods. And Willem Fucking Dafoe!

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
At the risk of being told to get out of here with my non DC ass. Has there been any confirmation of when/if any Mortal Kombat stuff is going to be shown? I know Baraka was in the teaser video.

I think the Baraka reference was a goof since the main trailer released a few days corrected it to be an Injustice game rather than MK. lol

RainerDrix

Oct 25, 2017
Long Island, NY
To me, ideally Affleck would be playing Thomas Wayne in Flashpoint, which is why Barry would wrongly assume Ben was Bruce. Flashpoint is "fixed" and Pattinson is Bruce and Affleck is still Thomas. Not sure how Keaton would fit in though.

Deleted member 77553

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
To me, ideally Affleck would be playing Thomas Wayne in Flashpoint, which is why Barry would wrongly assume Ben was Bruce. Flashpoint is "fixed" and Pattinson is Bruce and Affleck is still Thomas. Not sure how Keaton would fit in though.
I wonder if any of the league members will be in it. I'm hoping for Superman and Cyborg.

Neonzel

Hero of Bowerstone
Apr 30, 2018
Philadelphia
I saw this on Reddit. It's a good comparison showing the difference between the first trailer, the Theatrical Cut, and The Snyder Cut.

I know some people are put off by the aspect ratio, but I like the fact that you can see more on the screen.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
I'm pretty excited about this tomorrow so of course that means the entire website will probably crash haha 😅 Wish they would have done like Comic Con did and just gone straight to timed Youtube release links or something.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
This is surely going to be put on YouTube too? They cannot be serious if it's just the website because that's going to be fucked as soon as it starts to go live.

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
The next $1 billion DC movie right here

Black Adam is such a cool character. When they really started using and further developing him in JSA he has been such an interesting anti-hero. I hope for two things: One that the film features Albert/Atom Smasher as Black Adam's loyal sort of friend and two that they take elements from '52' and weave that into his DCEU origin story. I Can't flipping wait.

518aIUNpHCL.jpg
Blackadam52.PNG

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
I'm hoping for return of Henry Cavil.

And for the love of god, Batfleck in Flash and Supes in Black Addam better not be used as jobbers. Both of them deserve to get more movies/TV shows, get it done WB.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Black Adam is such a cool character. When they really started using and further developing him in JSA he has been such an interesting anti-hero. I hope for two things: One that the film features Albert/Atom Smasher as Black Adam's loyal sort of friend and two that they take elements from '52' and weave that into his DCEU origin story. I Can't flipping wait.

518aIUNpHCL.jpg
Blackadam52.PNG
Yeah, having Atom Smasher there makes me wonder if they'll do that one JSA/Hawkman crossover story. Black Reign or something like that? But that could be interesting, though maybe not as a first Black Adam movie.

OP
OP
Penguin

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
We are one Justice League viewing away from DC Fandome so you can all press play on your weekly rewatch now!

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Is the site slow for anyone else? Took me like 6 mins of waiting for the Hall of Heroes tab to load.

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
I'm oddly kinda hyped for this - DCs output though pretty bad is always at least interesting so fuck it.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Are any new announcements expected or is this likely to be a rundown of just the 2020/21 movies (of which, admittedly, there are a lot!)?