• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Selling close to 200 thousand copies in japan does not mean the game will sell millions, there are two types of customers, those who have their mind set on something and buy it regardless of media opinions, that's us and those who "depend" on someone's opinion to enjoy a product, unfortunately with the reviews the game got I don't see this game having long legs to keep selling like a GOW of Horizon, remember it was in development for many years, it needs to sell a lot to recover the initial investment and then make a good profit, we will see I guess.
Y'all do this Everytime... it's been the top of the charts everywhere except Us(it's number two). Benji has said it's been tracking well(Several several times)

Deleted member 17289

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Y'all do this Everytime... it's been the top of the charts everywhere except Us(it's number two). Benji has said it's been tracking well(Several several times)
Y'all? Okay, it seems if anyone has a different opinion than rainbows and butterflies about the game is a troll, We will see, i hope I'm wrong, looking forward to a sequel on better hardware.

Bleu

Banned
Sep 21, 2018
that merchant chick in that camp really had a thing for deacon. and then he cames back with his dead wife. poor gal.

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Done. Drove around. Killed some Hordes and the Nero O Brien quest triggered happened. Hmmm. Didnt see that surprise coming.

surprisingly, it was the return of the crazy little girl what's her name with the RIP carved in her head that moved me a little.

Game review:

Negatives:
Too long. Too much driving back and forth. LOTS+LOTS OF BUSY WORK.
Main game should have been 25-30 hours max
Quests are metered out slowly dragging out your playtime making you run back and forth instead of a mission board where you just pick up all these quests and do them concurrently. I dont understand why the game forces you to ride back into town to talk to someone when they can radio you and tell you what they will say to your face when you drive in to meet them.
horrible mission design: busy work: chase boozer around town. go collect 3 different items for sarah. go collect polystyrene. go collect mp3player.
really really repetitive
Levelling system +XP system somewhat borked and reliant on completing missions that throws out random XP at you for watching cutscenes.
Horrible 1st act. Ho hum 2+3rd acts.
No real interestng locale in the open world. Everything looked the same.
There should be a shop to buy bits and pieces to craft the subweapons so the implementation of their Credit/economy isn't so fucking useless. I really dont want to run around towns using survival vision to hunt for items. Where does one even find growlers? I dont want to have to keep a notepad/mental note of where crafting items live.
Credit economy: Animals and plants are almost useless as you make so much more money and camp points from missions. The animals + plant shit is a waste of perks and a waste of time. you'll have to kill so many animals for it to be useful/worthwhile. Should have just scrapped that altogether. I finished the game with $20k+ at some of the camps. You can't do much with the money.
combat is okay but enemy AI is brain dead so its a snore fest
Horrible stealth missions
no boss fights
no set pieces
horrible chase sequences
so many slow walking sequences.
mostly unlikable cast
horrible finale where they drag out the game with numerous vs human fights and that slog through to the commander HQ - Too much boring as human encounters in a zombie game.
Missed oppourtunity in the open world to meet characters. Everything more or less happens in camp. There's zero surprises. No bespoke encounters built into the narrative.

Good:
you can kill children / Newts
Hordes
graphics were good but not amazing like HZD
gunplay is solid mostly
secret ending is decent.

6.5/10
I'd suggest a sale before buying this. Its not a game that respects a gamers time. The thing about DG is that its been widely advertised as the zombie game but you can only really fight the horde near the end game. As mentioned before, it feels a lot like false advertising.

I agree with you. This game is a bust.

Danteyke223

Banned
Oct 24, 2018
I feel like this game treats a relationship between a man and a woman in the most respectful way? Or at least it feels like it. Both of them shown in the flashbacks are flawed as hell, and neither of them are perfect. The game even handles the "supposed" Wife in The Fridge trope better throughout the game, cause the player can go to the rock and just talk to "Sarah" - Hell they handled it better than God of War (2018) where I kinda don't even remember anything about Kratos' wife, or why he loved her other than... kid?. Then the reunion happens in Days Gone, and it is actually shown realistically, rather than the Hollywood trope of everybody being happy seeing each other.

Then Chelmut college scene happens with Sarah basically shown having severe PTSD. Most games have these weird idealistic way of looking at relationships, but in Days Gone it was handled masterfully. Some really powerful scenes with Sarah and Deek though. The Chelmut college scene made me choke up, and before that where Sarah goes: "Why are you even still here" wrecked me emotionally.

The one thing that kinda annoyed me is how they pulled the "Old White Man with Bible quotes" doing weird military fascist things (European here, so I guess this is viewed as something plausible?). Kouri at that point should have relieved Matt from duty with a couple of soldiers, and said to him, you are unfit for duty, people keep leaving because of you.

Meliodas

Apr 7, 2019
Was really disappointed when Boozer turned out to be alive after the explosion, this game takes a lot of inspiration from TLoU and RDR so they should have continued with it and killed Boozer and even Rikki and the nurse, this is a post-apocalyptic world we need to see characters dying left and right.

And it's weird that when you complete the story, the camps suddenly don't need your help anymore! They focused too much on Iron Mike's camp that they ignored the other camps and their leaders after reaching half of the story, I sure as hell don't wanna see Tucker again if there's ever a sequel, she should be dead as well.

Decent story overall, just didn't like Bend saving all these characters for a sequel.

Domcorleone

Oct 26, 2017
I felt like Rikki was one of the best characters and I wish Deacon was with her instead. It would have made the romantic story more interesting for him to be with Rikki and then find his wife.

So are the freakers are evolving into more sentient beings?

Bleu

Banned
Sep 21, 2018
my guess is that the nero people have some way, temporary cure or drugs to keep the benefits of the mutation without the turning braindead/feral/shit yourself part.
And we will fight them in a sequel where they consider themselves to be the ubermensch race or some shit.
Maybe they even kidnap persons of interest which they deem worthy or useful and turn them into one of them so they can control them (stay with us or turn feral blackmail), sarah could be a target.

Last edited:

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
I laughed out loud when boozer showed up after the assault at the end. Like seriously? They couldn't just keep him dead? Lol

Also wtf was that secret ending? Haha

BradGrenz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The one thing that kinda annoyed me is how they pulled the "Old White Man with Bible quotes" doing weird military fascist things (European here, so I guess this is viewed as something plausible?).

I thought it was kinda interesting in that they showed he didn't actually appear to know the bible very well. I'm not sure if he was a fraud, or was suffering from dementia. It wasn't really played like your typical end-times preacher shit. And he was genuinely accomplishing a lot.

Either way I think the doctor who died was his lover, and that precipitated his psychotic break.

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
I loved how Deacon, after reuniting with Sarah - can't fucking deal with it. His image of his perfect wife Sarah got shattered with her wife becoming a hardened badass after 2 years, and seeing her being able to shoot another human in the face was a shock to him, which came around back to him - because it let him see what he's become.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I thought it was kinda interesting in that they showed he didn't actually appear to know the bible very well. I'm not sure if he was a fraud, or was suffering from dementia. It wasn't really played like your typical end-times preacher shit. And he was genuinely accomplishing a lot.

Either way I think the doctor who died was his lover, and that precipitated his psychotic break.
I thought the same, the difference in his reaction to the doctor and Sarah going out into the shit plus him saying he was going to grieve privately for the doctor was telling.

Oct 25, 2017
That secret ending though, hyped as fuck for a sequel and looks like this is selling well enough for us to get one. This game was way better written, with a way better story than I was expecting. The characters were the best part of the story, but the story beats were pretty good too.

Deleted member 15447

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
One of the post credit missions reveals Rikki and Addy were sleeping together and the casual way they reveal it was as if it was known all along.

I never got that vibe.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Addy's a great character, design, personality, voice acting wise.

Really, I'm surprised at most characters in this game.

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
what I like of Days Gone's characterisation:

I like that Deacon is a character that genuinely struggles with his ludonarrative disonnance in a way that affects himself and other people.

When he's alone, he's ansty, unhinged and bloodthirsty. He has zero remorse in murdering his enemies. When he's with others, he's "normal", well - as normal as most people can be.
But later in the climax of the second act, we see Deacon's bloodthirsty side spill out once it was revealed that Carlos was an old friend of his, and he has zero qualms going off to commit mass murder of hundreds of Rippers, and that action of his - which he has zero regret or remorse for - makes other people very uncomfortable of him in that moment.

And throughout the game - we see this reflected in smaller ways. He's constantly dishonest with Boozer about his lingering motives to move on from Sarah, Boozer constantly calls out how Deacon is regularly a daredevil who jumps head first into situations that is likely to get him killed.

From there, we can see now - Deacon's continuous struggles, why he finds it difficult to plant his roots, why he has difficulty being honest about his problems. He lives his life, as if wanting to burn out - because he has nothing to live for. His best friend grounds him to a semblance of reality, but if not for Boozer, Deacon would literally be a crazyman.

And that is not a part of him that other people were able to touch or affect directly. Boozer can see it, and call him out on it when he sees how he acts when talking about Sarah, but it's not like Deacon becomes any different.

And once the game has you reunited with Sarah, that becomes even more pronounced. Deacon has been living in some sort of delusion-land, reminiscing of Sarah non-stop. But seeing Sarah, hardened by the militia life - made him really uncomfortable. He has difficulty coming terms with it.

When Sarah was able to mercilessly kill another human in front of him, he was shell-shocked. His wife has become a different person, but at the same time it's still his wife at his core, and learning that her plan was to save the Freakers instead of kill them, while abrupt, brought a different meaning for him.

And while I don't think it was the best execution there - I feel like that was a strong impetus for Deacon to suddenly look inside himself, and want to change. To have something to live for.

Ultimately, I think Deacon was a really strong character. It's not the best execution - I feel like his outlaw MC aspect wasn't really as highlighted as strongly as it could be, I feel like his shift from becoming a somewhat selfish, unhinged person but good at heart person to his more paragon-ish side at the final arc wasn't the smoothest transition feasible, and I would've liked more interactions with Captain Kouri/Doctor/etc etc for him to find more of his humanity within Camp 4/5...

But damn, I'm pretty impressed overall. And he's not the only well-written character in the game. Iron Mike, Captain Kouri, Skizzo, Addy, Rikki, O'brian, etc. It had a really strong cast and had their arcs been tighter and less bogged down by a lot of missions that spread out their character arcs too loosely, their portrayal would be recognised more.

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
Maybe I wasn't paying attention. I just thought Addy liked/wanted Rikki but Rikki wanted Deacon.

They were in a relationship, but it was implied to be in a flux depending on when it is.

I think Rikki said about how 'nothing's solid/concrete' these days. And we can see it with how they seem to be like in an argument every 4th time they interacted. From the interactions, I think we can see that Rikki seems to find Addy a tad bit too much of a control/worry-freak, and isn't as open minded about relationships compared to Rikki. Whereas Addy in general is just too stiff, and is worried about their relationship not holding on, since Addy is a lesbian but Rikki is bisexual.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
One of the post credit missions reveals Rikki and Addy were sleeping together and the casual way they reveal it was as if it was known all along.

I never got that vibe.
They revealed their relationship much earlier and was pretty clear about it.

Addy could see Riki and Deke getting closer and with her own anxiety about not being good enough as their doctor started getting jealous and snapping at Riki.

bonch00ski

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The scene with Rikki and Deacon almost boning was actually hotter than the scene with Sarah and Deacon boning.

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Watching credits roll, loved the ending. Have a few complaints when it comes to pacing, load times, technical issues. But man I haven't been this invested in characters in quite some time. So many times where I was distraught, happy, sad.

I felt such a gut punch when you finally find Sarah and she's basically indifferent, or so it seems, I just wanted to hug Deacon.

I have faith Bend will iron out all the technical issues and have a better gameplan for the sequel, especially since it'll be running on new hardware. Can't wait to see the continuation of this story!

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
It's a flawed game, too long for it's own good.
But damn, it had one of the most realistic and heartfelt human interactions I've seen in a while. It's never over the top, it just feels natural.
Rikki, Boozer, Iron Mike, Skizzo, Deacon, Sarah. They all felt like real people instead of plot device. Like I could see them being real people, something I don't usually do with video game characters. And I'm really glad Boozer didn't die, best bro.

I still ship Deacon and Rikki, tho.
They have more chemistry then him and Sarah had. Well, after he found her back.
The two of them became really different people and we could see them trying their best to still be together but.. I don't know, it felt very awkward in the end.
Does anyone else feel the same ?

Juan29.Zapata

Oct 25, 2017
Colombia
I definitely feel there could be more development on future installments on how Sarah became a survivor and how it affects Deacon's relationship with her.

Mar 29, 2018
WTF is up with the ending post-credits?!!?!?!?!

Just got to this part

Holy wow

I was guessing a sequel would just up the ante with hordes and types of freak but... If it goes into full blown mutants as characters (villains even) and tactically active/intelligent supernatural enemies... Whoa

O`Brian beeing infected was too obvious.
Nevertheless that ending was dope.
No way. The way the game spends the entire 50 hour run time hammering home that people are people and freaks are freaks makes it a total surprise when he takes off that mask. It goes from pretty realistic Walking Dead territory to full blown Resident Evil in a heartbeat, after like 60 hours of run time.

It's a little bit suspicious he always has the mask on, but then we are fully post outbreak with an even more highly mutated virus out there, so it's not that surprising he'd keep it on after the initial night

I've just joined the Militia, but I've got 2 personal story takeaways I really enjoyed.

1. Sarah and Deacon's relationship is really nicely developed. In the moments we see them together, we see talks about familial disapproval, clash of values, the aspects of their relationship where stuff aren't all clean and squeaky, on top of their usual romantic banter - which really helps to shine imo - to show how they came to love each other without explicitly highlighting it. They've got solid chemistry and the writing does feel natural to how they would act.

2. The payoff of the ludonarrative dissonance of Deacon being an unhinged murderer in gameplay and story, when he blew up the dam in the story and literally drowned away hundreds of Rippers - without any semblance of remorse. We saw for the first time, how his willingness and unhinged ease of murder, made other people really really uncomfortable and wary of him, once his facade of stability/calmness that he normally puts up got stripped away.
There are some other great bits where people almost get to the heart of how messed up deacon is but he very cunningly slides past the topic

Last edited:

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I just got my platinum!! Really enjoyed it overall, but there's one thing I've been thinking about - how do people get infected? Can you turn like in other popular "zombie" fiction? I know how it started to spread, but do people still get infected or was is it just the ones who were initially infected that are out there? Don't know if it was ever brought up in an audio recording or not.

Dinoegg_96

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
I loved how Deacon, after reuniting with Sarah - can't fucking deal with it. His image of his perfect wife Sarah got shattered with her wife becoming a hardened badass after 2 years, and seeing her being able to shoot another human in the face was a shock to him, which came around back to him - because it let him see what he's become.
I really liked that part. Deacon definitely had in mind some sort of Hollywoodesque reunion where Sarah would run to his arms and they'd escape together asap, but the we discover that she had other priorities.

I liked the way they handled Sarah's arc. At first they led us to believe that she wants to stay at the camp because she's a gentle soul, but it turns out that she wants to find a cure out of remorse.

Dinoegg_96

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
It's a flawed game, too long for it's own good.
But damn, it had one of the most realistic and heartfelt human interactions I've seen in a while. It's never over the top, it just feels natural.
Rikki, Boozer, Iron Mike, Skizzo, Deacon, Sarah. They all felt like real people instead of plot device. Like I could see them being real people, something I don't usually do with video game characters. And I'm really glad Boozer didn't die, best bro.

I still ship Deacon and Rikki, tho.
They have more chemistry then him and Sarah had. Well, after he found her back.
The two of them became really different people and we could see them trying their best to still be together but.. I don't know, it felt very awkward in the end.
Does anyone else feel the same ?
I don't know, I feel like Sarah being distant most of the time while we are in the militia is due to Sarah's remorse. Like, she really wants to be with Deek, but the fact that this apocalypse happened was in part thanks to her research (and that she could have done something to prevent the outbreak) just won't let her run away.

She's been carrying a hell of a burden for a couple of years, so she's definitely changed. I think we got to see part of the old Sarah once she shared her story with Deacon (and then everything went to hell thanks to the colonel and the shithead Skizzo, so we didn't get to see many interactions between Deek and Sarah afte that).

Oct 27, 2017
Finished the game earlier today. Really great game that I enjoyed a lot. Some stuff here and there were a bit weird and you can feel that they changed the scope of the game a lot during the development. My biggest wish for next game is that they plan everything from the start to make everything fit tightly together.

Now as for the story, I really enjoyed it despite the janky way it was structured. Deacon and Boozer and the entire Lost Lake camp were really cool characters.

Now for the biggest thing we learned at the end. Freakers becoming smarter had me hyped for the next game. It was truly a crazy cliffhanger to end the game on. It also made me rethink Deacon's feats durring the game.

What Deacon did durring the game is simply super human. Him taking on hundreds of hordes and guys alone makes me think he is infected and might turn in the future. I have a feeling those Nero injectors are injectors made to turn people into the "smarter and superior" freakers which is why O'Brien and most Nero officers have turned into these freakers.

Hope the wait for DG2 isn't long!

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really liked that part. Deacon definitely had in mind some sort of Hollywoodesque reunion where Sarah would run to his arms and they'd escape together asap, but the we discover that she had other priorities.

I liked the way they handled Sarah's arc. At first they led us to believe that she wants to stay at the camp because she's a gentle soul, but it turns out that she wants to find a cure out of remorse.

yep. it was so odd seeing them act like strangers, but like most things in the game, the writing is smarter than you think and it starts to make sense when you think about it for a bit and as the characters begin to grow organically.

its shocking to see the gamespot reviewer complain about the writing in her review for like 15 minutes because to me, the story is the best thing the game has going for it. they even contextualized the ride me like your bike line in a very funny way, and yet the reviewer ignored that altogether and used that as an example to talk about how poor the writing it. i find that very disinengeous.
What Deacon did durring the game is simply super human. Him taking on hundreds of hordes and guys alone makes me think he is infected and might turn in the future. I have a feeling those Nero injectors are injectors made to turn people into the "smarter and superior" freakers which is why O'Brien and most Nero officers have turned into these freakers.
holy shit. i never thought about it like that. thats a kojima level twist. i seriously loved the ending with O'brien. so hype. Deacon's reaction was great too. The actor and writers did a great job with his reactions. Initially, there is something off about him and especially how he reacts to things, but it starts to make sense as you get to know the character.

Liam1884

Oct 30, 2017
Absolutely nothing came of Skizzo spying on Deacon and Rikki getting close at Lost Lake camp, did it?

That was odd. I was certain he'd survive the final battle and he'd try and mess up the relationship with Sarah by telling her Deacon was getting with Rikki.

semiconscious

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Absolutely nothing came of Skizzo spying on Deacon and Rikki getting close at Lost Lake camp, did it?...

if nothing else, i think it was what gave him the idea for the rape story he fed the colonel...

This game feels like an instance of false advertising. They focus so much of their media on zombies and I'd say 85% of this game is vs marauders, rippers and the militia...

agreed. aside from the hordes, the freakers were, for the most part, just kinda lumped in with all the other wildlife that you'd encounter while cruising. much less focus on them, & much more focus on human enemies, than i'd expected, for sure...

surprisingly, it was the return of the crazy little girl what's her name with the RIP carved in her head that moved me a little...

agreed! lisa's easily the best character in the game. wouldn't mind at all her being the lead in days gone 2 - she sorta reminded me a little of (walking dead) clem :) ...

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
Im so glad that that Boozer didnt kill himself in that suicide mission.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So watch exactly was that final ending cutscene implying. Like I get O'Brian was infected and obviously still intelligent but had he been that way the entire game? Was it recent? We hear the family member of one of the guys who gets killed freaking out over it so are there entire infected communities? Mostly I wonder why because Deacon could be venturing into I Am Legend territory where he's been murdering potentially intelligent freakers and is basically the boogeyman for them.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
Absolutely nothing came of Skizzo spying on Deacon and Rikki getting close at Lost Lake camp, did it?

That was odd. I was certain he'd survive the final battle and he'd try and mess up the relationship with Sarah by telling her Deacon was getting with Rikki.
Nah thats when he saw the "dog with chain" tattoo on the back of deacon he later told to the colonel.

Oct 27, 2017
So watch exactly was that final ending cutscene implying. Like I get O'Brian was infected and obviously still intelligent but had he been that way the entire game? Was it recent? We hear the family member of one of the guys who gets killed freaking out over it so are there entire infected communities? Mostly I wonder why because Deacon could be venturing into I Am Legend territory where he's been murdering potentially intelligent freakers and is basically the boogeyman for them.
I am thinking we will see some kind of superior race kind of shit in the next game. The higher ups would be turning everyone they can into superior freakers or something for some kind of agenda. My theory is they got infected by using those Nero injectors without knowing what they really were aside from enhancing their abilities. Deacon is probably on his way to becoming the same kind of freaker as O'Brian due to using those injectors.

It makes perfect sense why he would be the kind of person to take on hundreds of people and hordes solo. Other characters do comment on how mental Deacon is when he goes against hordes or camps alone so I am sure these kinds of feats are simply unheard of and super human for most people. If you remember when Captain Kouri was amazed at what he was witnessing when he saw Deacon taking out the camp or the horde alone, it makes sense because they are militia and they have never seen something like this.

There will be so many crazy shit in the next game that I cannot wait to play it.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Doing post game stuff.
Obrien is infected?!!!!!? I did not see that coming at all.

And what he was saying about "them" coming! Hype for DG2!

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
When Deacon and Sarah return to the lab and she signs in, it tells her it has been 750 days since her last visit but I was 820+ Days Gone by then. Caught my attention and was never addressed again, although I'm not sure if when the game first starts that's the number--and due to a limitation of dialogue recording that's just what they used.

Dinoegg_96

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
I wouldn't mind DLC where we get to play as the colonel or captain Kouri. It seems like both went through some shit (I mean, the colonel obviously went through a lot of shit to end up like that) before we get to meet them.

Nero stuff is definitely stuff for a sequel, it's just way too big to leave it as DLC.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
When Deacon and Sarah return to the lab and she signs in, it tells her it has been 750 days since her last visit but I was 820+ Days Gone by then. Caught my attention and was never addressed again, although I'm not sure if when the game first starts that's the number--and due to a limitation of dialogue recording that's just what they used.
Well everyone is going to have different days when they get to that point

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Doing post game stuff.
Obrien is infected?!!!!!? I did not see that coming at all.

And what he was saying about "them" coming! Hype for DG2!
I am guessing NERO has some type of plan with their Freaker Powers.

Yeah me too it made alot of sense for her personality.

I've just joined the Militia, but I've got 2 personal story takeaways I really enjoyed.

1. Sarah and Deacon's relationship is really nicely developed. In the moments we see them together, we see talks about familial disapproval, clash of values, the aspects of their relationship where stuff aren't all clean and squeaky, on top of their usual romantic banter - which really helps to shine imo - to show how they came to love each other without explicitly highlighting it. They've got solid chemistry and the writing does feel natural to how they would act.

2. The payoff of the ludonarrative dissonance of Deacon being an unhinged murderer in gameplay and story, when he blew up the dam in the story and literally drowned away hundreds of Rippers - without any semblance of remorse. We saw for the first time, how his willingness and unhinged ease of murder, made other people really really uncomfortable and wary of him, once his facade of stability/calmness that he normally puts up got stripped away.

I dont really agreed with that second point he did feel remorse about all of it going by all of it you see how fast they stop cheering .Or when he was taking out those ripper sermons how eh kelp;pt apologizing to Jessie in how he had a part in how he turn out.

Even stuff in the storylines tab was saying how he did not feel good about it.

Last edited: