• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
We are very excited to share our first look of Days Gone on PC with our features trailer. Catch a glimpse on what PC features you can expect to see when booting up Days Gone for the first time on May 18, 2021. Days Gone is available now for Pre-Purchase from a range of digital retailers, including Steam and Epic Games Store.

Take on the relentless Old Sawmill horde with 21:9 ultra-wide monitor support. Come across various enemies in this harsh open world including humans, wildlife and feral creatures known as Freakers, with unlocked framerate. Fighting hordes that range up to 500 Freakers at one time has never felt so real.

Traverse the vast Farewell Wilderness with our new display customization options that include increased level of detail, foliage draw distances and graphical customization. Play Days Gone the way you want to play. Use 1st and 3rd party controllers, or ride the Broken Road with input support for mouse and keyboard.

blog.playstation.com

Days Gone PC gameplay revealed, launches May 18

Bend Studio provides the first look at Days Gone on PC and gives details about the new PC features.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
- Ultrawide monitor support
- Unlocked framerate
- Increased LOD
- Foliage draw distances
- Graphical Customization
- Super Resolution Photo mode
- MxK supported
- Full controller support

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
In light of the recent news... buy this, PC peeps. The game has improved far beyond what the current critic scores suggest.

BarcaTheGreat

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If this sales really well, I wonder if the ship has really sailed on the sequel.. A diffent studio could do it given Bend is doing something else

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
I love how they use a real picture of a DualSense 4 and Steam Controller but a silhouette for the Xbox controllers.

Screenshot_2021-04-15_at_14.07.17.png

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
The drawings of the Xbox controllers at the end instead of a picture 😂

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
I live on Old Sawmill Rd irl, and have described the pack of children around here as the Old Sawmill Horde, so this was a little jarring to read lol

Mórríoghain

Nov 2, 2017
I am so excited about this game. It is like budged Last of Us II for us PC players! I say that in a way that it is a Sony "prestige" game coming to PC, like Horizon.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Most likely will dip in, bonus points for native UW support.

Heard game is slowburner at start and something one should power through to get into good parts.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't enjoy this game at all. It's an uninspired boring world with boring characters and an even more boring and badly told story. Played it after all the patches that allegedly made it better.

If you just wanna ride a motorcycle and shoot and zombies then you can still get it but don't expect anything much from it.

N7_Kovalski

Oct 28, 2017
Such a good game. Play it if you haven't. The characters take some time to develop, but the back half of this game is really good.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Interestingly, this time it's uploaded on Playstation official channel, unlike Horizon which was handled by Guerilla. Horizon also got a PSBlog post, but only at release day, unlike this one. So yeah, it looks like they're not hiding the ports anymore going forward.

zeox

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
I didn't enjoy this game at all. It's an uninspired boring world with boring characters and an even more boring and badly told story. Played it after all the patches that allegedly made it better.

If you just wanna ride a motorcycle and shoot and zombies then you can still get it but don't expect anything much from it.
I know this doesn't make the game better, but how much did you play?
I played for about 8-ish hours until it really clicked for me, and it ended up becoming one of my favorite games that year. Not ideal obviously!

Will definitely play through it again for PC!