• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Days Gone |OT| Dead Don't Ride
Days Gone |OT| Oregon Trail
Days Gone |OT| The Motorcycle Diaries
Days Gone |OT| Deacon Blues
Days Gone |OT| 28 Weeks Later

Chris Metal

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Days Gone |OT| Torch Gone
Days Gone |OT| Freakers On A Leash
Days Gone |OT| Rager Bear Grylls
Days Gone |OT| They Mostly Come Out At Night, Mostly.
Days Gone |OT| A Feast For Crows
Days Gone |OT| Deacon For President

Oct 25, 2017
It's all good. I don't think you're in the minority with how most people feel about foliage interaction etc.
NAH like a buddy of mine got mad because the grass wasn't moving under a characters feet and I was just like 😳 flabbergasted i forget what game. Also hated the water in horizon sooo bad. I wasn't looking at that water enough to care lol

psilocybe

Oct 27, 2017
I still have a question after watching gameplays and reading about the game:

Can you "clear out" a horde or do you always have to run away and combat is more to buy you some time until the next move?

Oct 25, 2017
I still have a question after watching gameplays and reading about the game:

Can you "clear out" a horde or do you always have to run away and combat is more to buy you some time until the next move?
As Sanji said, it is your choice. Go in there and wreck havoc or start some mess and then dip when you get caught slipping. It is all on you.

Keep in mind, if you kill some from a horde and leave, they can gather more Freakers along the way as they travel.

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
NAH like a buddy of mine got mad because the grass wasn't moving under a characters feet and I was just like 😳 flabbergasted i forget what game. Also hated the water in horizon sooo bad. I wasn't looking at that water enough to care lol

He was probably talking about Horizon Zero Dawn about the lack of foliage interaction as well. I'm the same, lol.

Naughty Dog and Metal Gear Solid series changed the way I view games.

psilocybe

Oct 27, 2017
Yes you can clear it out. There's a orange bar that shows you how much is left.

As Sanji said, it is your choice. Go in there and wreck havoc or start some mess and then dip when you get caught slipping. It is all on you.

Keep in mind, if you kill some from a horde and leave, they can gather more Freakers along the way as they travel.

Thanks! Good to hear it, I completely missed the orange bar thing.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017

I agree with him. The static grass in Horizon was so bad. The water looked bad too.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Days Gone |OT| A Deacon of Hope

Bless.
485080046906638347.png

I vote this one.

Freaky Friday is also good Ninja.

Status
Not open for further replies.