• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
New previews, interviews and other stuff will come on March 6th at 12:01 pacific

Last edited:

Dabi3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's that time of year ain't it

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Heck yeah let's go! Can't wait for the next round of previews to hit. Glad to see Sony giving this that tour treatment just like Spider-Man and God of War.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't say Sony aren't giving the game enough marketing, hopefully this means they're confident in the end product.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooook.

lets see how this goes, when reviews start coming in.

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
Wonder when previews around this event will drop. Building up excitement for this game, that was basically non-existent a few months ago.

PucePikmin

Apr 26, 2018
Don't know if it will hold up long term, but based on what I've played, Days Gone is actually quite playable/entertaining. Cautiously optimistic.

Doof

Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky
I was literally about to ask if they were bringing it around on motorcycles and there it is lol

Really excited to find out more about the game. Barring some catastrophe, should be solid fun.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
This has been Sony's strat for a while now. Stay silent and then in the last few months ramp up the marketing.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully the embargo won't last long. Curious to see how the media will react to the game.

E.T.

Oct 25, 2017
Hopeful it will do well, I am in day one anyway. I really like the vibes of the game.

Putty

Double Eleven
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Middlesbrough
Marektting wheels starting to turn, hopefully the game will prove doubters wrong. Really starting to look forward to release,

MONSTER

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this game is going to be way better than most people think

tenor.gif

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
This has been Sony's strat for a while now. Stay silent and then in the last few months ramp up the marketing.
Silent? They've been marketing this since last year. It was on the front cover of GI and then there was all the coverage following. Then it's been playable at countless events since, leading to numerous hands ons and previews.

This might actually have the longest active marketing campaign of any Sony game I can remember. Albeit I realise it was originally supposed to release last year which is the main reason for this.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Silent? They've been marketing this since last year. It was on the front cover of GI and then there was all the coverage following. Then it's been playable at countless events since, leading to numerous hands ons and previews.
Silent in terms of trailers. Have one trailer per E3, maybe one outside and that's it. Game Informer's coverage was one instance since the game's announcement in 2016.