• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
Not sure if he makes a preview video but if, I am most curious for Brandon Jones (Easy Allies) impressions.

He liked already the E3 demo a lot and now I want to hear his opinion about the final build.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, nice. Thanks.

I see Days Gone falling in the 80-100K range. The reviews will have to be taken into account for final predictions though.

Our Amazon charts are pretty reflective. After the previews, the movement up/down will be indicative.

Days Gone has a different audience. It can do it. It will partially depend on its reception.

Definitely. We're pretty versed in that genre here too. The UK has produced several successful "Zombie" movies.

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
can't believe this game won't be out for almost 2 months. we've seen so much of it already

Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere South
Why would that be a bad thing? It seems to me that it'd be a pretty great early indicator if it opened around similar numbers to Horizon.

Horizon was in a similar situation where some people were really dismissive about it. When the first sales results came in, we had a lot of... colorful meltdowns going on. Topics about it were a shitshow for a while, there (and HZD topics, in general, are still a shitshow to this day - people can't seem to get over the fact that it's a great game that was really well received).

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You think so? I think we've gone deeper into what they've been showing from the beginning but we still haven't seen a good deal of stuff. The weather interactions, different locations, inside buildings, etc....
I think in terms of footage out there and previews, etc. anthem probably had less info out by it's launch.

Oct 27, 2017
Horizon was in a similar situation where some people were really dismissive about it. When the first sales results came in, we had a lot of... colorful meltdowns going on. Topics about it were a shitshow for a while, there (and HZD topics, in general, are still a shitshow to this day - people can't seem to get over the fact that it's a great game that was really well received).

Oh, I see. Avoiding the shitposts and meltdowns. I wouldn't say people who do any of that are worth consideration to be honest. Just report them, block them and move on.

Nov 8, 2017
Not sure if he makes a preview video but if, I am most curious for Brandon Jones (Easy Allies) impressions.

He liked already the E3 demo a lot and now I want to hear his opinion about the final build.

Did they do a preview event in LA or was it NYC only? Easy Allies impressions are the ones I'm really looking forward to but I don't recall any of them mentioning that they attended the latest Days Gone event.

FFObsessed

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Im just hoping the shooting has massively improved. If it has Ill probably really enjoy this game.

Deleted member 23046

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Where is this picture taken? That's a pretty amazing building in the background. I bet John Garvin is going to sleep for a solid day after all of this. That guy has racked up some crazy travel over the last two weeks.
It's the cathedral that inspired Hidekata Miyazaki for Anor Londo in the Dark Souls series.

italia-milan-trip1.jpg

Feb 23, 2019
Just pre ordered on the PSN store

Kind of taking a leap of faith but there's not much to play after April, so why not

Don't disappoint me, Bend

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
Watched again the first hour gameplay trailer and I really love this brutal, rough and dirty world :D

The only thing what I don't like is that special look where you can see footsteps and other things.
Will try to play the game without that.

Aloy in Horizon has something similar but she has that toy
what she found as child.
Deacon has no hi tech gimmicks and that's why I don't like this feature.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2018
Starting to get pretty excited for this. Credit to them, they've shown this game quite a bit and the stuff I've seen lately looks quite promising! Hope it turns out well.

ManUtd

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Sweden/Norway
I read information here from the preview event that the campaign in those 30 hours game time has 6 hours of cinematics. That's a lot!
https://www.gamereactor.dk/nyheder/700633/Days+Gonekampagnen+er+cirka+30+timer+lang/

I think the sentence in this article is either formulated wrong or they mean something else.. it says that the game's story is 30 hours and that the game itself has 6 hours of cinematics..maybe some part of those 6 hours are related to sidequests etc. aswell.