• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
There are both infected and uninfected animals if I remember correctly. I think there are normal wolves as well as the freaker version.

tenor.gif

MentalZer0

Oct 27, 2017
Lol did you get anything from it?

You do hunt in this game but its for the camps not for you to eat.

He played for like one hour - and didn't like the amount of cutscenes over the gameplay (in the beginning)

The title

"In Days Gone, the story goes, yet it doesn't look like a new hit"

"If the game is as good as Sony's presentation to us, I will be extremely satisfied."

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Huh for the translation

including the destination of the story. What kind of progress route to choose is the freedom of the player

He played for like one hour - and didn't like the amount of cutscenes over the gameplay (in the beginning)

The title

"In Days Gone, the story goes, yet it doesn't look like a new hit"

"If the game is as good as Sony's presentation to us, I will be extremely satisfied."
Thanks!Sounds good to me if his only problem was cutscenes the first hour which

Last edited:

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
I just read some lines of the Japanese link posted on the previous page, they confirmed that
Deacon's wife is dead for 2 years now
, didn't they ?

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
I suspect the previews will not be that good. Many people will complain that the game does not presents anything new/revolutionary.

E.T.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I predict that the same people who like RDR2 will probably be into this game.
Reviews will not be as forgiving as they were with RDR2, it is the nature of the beast. I am not really too fussed about scores, still feel like this game will be something I enjoy from what I have seen.

madmisterf

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like PlayStation Japan has an early preview up. Here's a new shot of a larger part of the map:
20190305-daysgone-16.png

A few more new pics [like camp shops] at the link:

https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/8327/20190305-daysgone.html

I'm curious about the "732 days gone" that appears in the top right corner of the map.

Edit: Potential spoilers
Maybe the game starts at 730 days gone, as that's exactly 2 years after his wife's disappearance

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm the opposite when it comes to these time estimations for games. I tend to almost always go over that time range. I just like to fool around and checking things out in games I suppose.