• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
This game looks fantastic and is so clean. 🥰

1080p super sampled PNG screenshots. PS4 Pro.

i39X67h.png

TP5ENVd.png

Fa0P18Y.png

jP9dQbs.png

fySMnFA.png

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
My situation is the exact opposite. I'll be staying with my girlfriend for 8 days anf i won't be able to play.
You are gonna get all the gameplay and i will be having all the sex.
Not really sure who is more jealous though... :P

Lol sex only last 30 seconds, what ya gonna do with the other 23 hours every day!?!?

Clocian

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Apr 23, 2018
The Sony Platinum wireless headset might be a good idea since I'm assuming this will receive a 3D audio profile at some point. 1st party games usually do (although it might not be right on launch day). I'm hoping it'll get it within a week or two. I asked them on twitter specifically, but they haven't responded.

Yeah I'm looking at grabbing these. Especially since 3d audio is going to be a big thing Sony focuses on with the PS5

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Paid for a month of Boomerang to rent this, hopefully they have enough copies for everyone.

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Went to a local store to look for the game. They had it, but weren't allowed to sell it and riks a big fine from Sony, according to the old clerk. I'm sure the girl clerk standing next to him would've given me the game if it weren't for the serious old guy, because she didn't seem to care about his worries.

Guess I'm getting this on friday then!

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Special Edition has been hard to find for a while now. I'm starting to wonder about the shipments to the UK/EU.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany

Here is a great example of how good the super sampling is, once again and that you doesn't need a 4K TV to taste the Pro goodness.
Look at the perfect anti aliasing and the clarity of the fence.

K0jTuHi.png

sAyyAAS.png

LemzlB6.png

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At no point, even on launch, has MK outsold Days Gone (on Amazon) here in the UK and if this is replicated in the UK/EU

Days Gone might just pull off an upset.

Deleted member 14649

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Has there been many single player titles with such massive day one patches? I mean, please tell me the game at least launches unpatched?

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
I saw someone on reddit said that Best Buy is starting sales at 9 pm tomorrow. Has anyone else been able confirm that?

Edit: Finally got through at my local Best Buy and they did confirm tomorrow at 9 pm!!!

Last edited:

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Dammit, now they are teasing Survival difficulty w/trophy coming in June. Fuck man, I want that now lol

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna

Here is a great example of how good the super sampling is, once again and that you doesn't need a 4K TV to taste the Pro goodness.

K0jTuHi.png

sAyyAAS.png

LemzlB6.png

Amazing !

I also use the Pro only on 1080p and love the much cleaner image quality.

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017
Dammit, now they are teasing Survival difficulty w/trophy coming in June. Fuck man, I want that now lol
At least that means they're gonna support the game and gives incentive for replayability. I went digital because I think the DLC won't all be out until December. I'm hoping I'll like the world enough to replay it at least a few times as well (hopefully I can handle hard mode).

Last edited:

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017

K0jTuHi.png

sAyyAAS.png

LemzlB6.png

But HDR is what you really want and you need a 4K TV for that. Much bigger deal than a sharper image.

00lsen

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
The Sony Platinum wireless headset might be a good idea since I'm assuming this will receive a 3D audio profile at some point. 1st party games usually do (although it might not be right on launch day). I'm hoping it'll get it within a week or two. I asked them on twitter specifically, but they haven't responded.

You could just put those games on hold. My backlog is insane at this point.

Yeah, although this just isn't rational to get on the hype train and give in to the urge by paying full price when you easily could have games to play for at least the next 2 months