• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dobbie078

Oct 28, 2017
Very interested in the game, waiting for reviews though and HDR impressions because I'm planning on buying an OLED next month so if it's good I might hold of and wait till I can play it on that.

chechi

Dec 3, 2018
OK the hype finally caught up with me: preordered the game yesterday. Really hope they dont drop the ball with this one. I cannot handle another boring open world game again....

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Here we go.

JS3mZkP.jpg

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany

mrglcs

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Local Videogame stores again. ^^ The XGames in my city had it, but since it's 2 days before release, most small shop should have it today.
Shit, no XGames in Nürnberg.. next store is in Ansbach, but that's a quite a long way just to check if they have the game already :D Guess I gotta be patient till Friday.

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
By the way, can we choose which side we step of the bike and is there shoulder swap when aiming? I'm a sucker for those tiny little gameplay improvements.
yeah you can swap shoulder during aim.

i'm pretty sure that the step off from the bike is forced on the left because deacon use the lateral stand of the bike to keep her in place.

(sorry for my english)

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Shit, no XGames in Nürnberg.. next store is in Ansbach, but that's a quite a long way just to check if they have the game already :D Guess I gotta be patient till Friday.

Try to call Games Garden in Nürnberg, Maybe they have it already. 🤷‍♂️

________

Installation was weird. It installed from the disc and that took a few minutes but right after it was finished I clicked on update and the second I clicked it said "patch found", I tried to look at the size but it already copied it. 1.03 installed, 67GB.
no idea if the patch is really small or it secretly downloaded it in the background, cause there was nothing in the download list before I clicked. Strange, but ok. :D

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Game looks absolutely beautiful, so freaking clean.

And the photo mode is the most detailed photo mode I've ever seen, so many options.
But, 2 things I don't like about the photo mode.
1. It automatically starts with a specific focus setting every time you go in, that's annoying, just give me the normal clean in-game pic first and let me change the focus then.
2. Speaking of in-game screen. The normal color scheme without filter is not the same color scheme that you have in-game. It always looks way different (and worse) than in-game when you go into the photo mode. I have an amazing atmosphere right now and want to make a cool screenshot with that exact look, but the moment you into the photo mode it changes the atmosphere completely and as example, a darker amazing orange tone instantly changes into more blue when you activate it. That sucks a bit.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Game looks absolutely beautiful, so freaking clean.

And the photo mode is the most detailed photo mode I've ever seen, so many options.
But, 2 things I don't like about the photo mode.
1. It automatically starts with a specific focus setting every time you go in, that's annoying, just give me the normal clean in-game pic first and let me change the focus then.
2. Speaking of in-game screen. The normal color scheme without filter is not the same color scheme that you have in-game. It always looks way different (and worse) than in-game when you go into the photo mode. I have an amazing atmosphere right now and want to make a cool screenshot with that exact look, but the moment you into the photo mode it changes the atmosphere completely and as example, a darker amazing orange tone instantly changes into more blue when you activate it. That sucks a bit.
Checkboard rendering 4k redeemed ? Hehe

Nov 18, 2018
My hype levels are really building now. I'm not expecting it to be mind-blowing but I've been watching loads of gameplay videos and I'm really eager to start playing it. Hopefully Amazon deliver my copy early on Friday and not at 4pm like the last couple of deliveries I've had.