• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DarkFlame92

Nov 10, 2017
With all these delays,the game ended up getting a pretty good polishing treatment. Let's hope it nails it when it comes to open world zombie games

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
I'm hoping to have a new TV by the time this releases. It looks like it could be a good one to break it in.

Lucky nobody has started a drinking game for every time someone says generic in a Days Gone thread though. We'd all be in rehab by the time it comes out.

Navid

Oct 26, 2017
Graphically it looks great... hope they managed to get the framerate (one of the issues I kept hearing about during previews) to a nice spot as well for release.

The bike riding and handling looked really nice and fun in the trailer and hope that is reflected in game, and the zombie horde feature still looks neat, just hope it's not overplayed or grows frustrating as the game progresses.

Overall this was good first impression to get me to look forward to the rest of the videos.

Classicrock78

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
San Antonio
Damn this looks awesome,the collectors statue tho meh i will get the standard i wish the special edition was coming here tho looks like us is only getting collectors and digital deluxe,hopefully bestbuy gives out a steelbook.

Deleted member 43446

User requested account closure
Banned
May 15, 2018
Looks awesome, hope the small delay got some good used out it cause I was really hoping to be playing this in February.

Goro Majima

Oct 29, 2017
Damn this looks awesome,the collectors statue tho meh i will get the standard i wish the special edition was coming here tho looks like us is only getting collectors and digital deluxe,hopefully bestbuy gives out a steelbook.

There is a Special Edition, I already pre-order. Includes the steelbook that is what I'm looking for, I don't have space at home for statues.

edit: never mind, I didn't notice you wrote US. I'm in Europe.

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
Whoa, what? This looks amazing! That was an incredible trailer, and the game is looking larger in scope that I had thought. Hopefully more trailers to come.

Seems like Days Gone is gonna do great.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Would be funny if the devs were all part of a work release program.

Unlikely but I would actually be 100% ok with that lol. I'm all for reintegration after doing your time.

Anyway, I'm pretty hyped for this. With no new dying light nor dead island in sight plus the fact state of decay 2 is trapped on that god awful windows store I need my open world zombie fix.

Deleted member 43446

User requested account closure
Banned
May 15, 2018
He sees into the future? I fail to see how he heard that.
c4de526b4b9f5b2cd1288b0d1866663a051eda6d_00.jpg

Mr. Fantastic

Alt-account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
is it too late for them to replace the generic white guy, sony has far too many dark haired white guy protags as it is

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Environment is looking great. Looking forward to seeing the other topics they address in the future vids

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It is going to sell more than 7 million in its first year and there will be an Resetera thread titled "Days Gone sells more than TLOU in its first year" which will be a dumpster fire of hot takes and salt

Cant wait

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Oh, I see that ERA is warming up to Days Gone huh, after all the shit-slinging that got thrown it and the fans' way
Very interesting...
509027673461227542.png

HYPE, I told y'all to respect the name of Days Gone
Blackleg-sanji1 Our vindication is coming soon brother!

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
It is going to sell more than 7 million in its first year and there will be an Resetera thread titled "Days Gone sells more than TLOU in its first year" which will be a dumpster fire of hot takes and salt

Cant wait
I think this game will be a hit. I'm definitely seeing it sell 5 million first year. Shit it could be the best zombie apocalypse (freaker) open world game this generation.

Ryo

Oct 28, 2017
Looks pretty I guess but it's probably my least anticipated of the big zombie games.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Oh, I see that ERA is warming up to Days Gone huh, after all the shit-slinging that got thrown it and the fans' way
Very interesting...
509027673461227542.png

HYPE, I told y'all to respect the name of Days Gone
Blackleg-sanji1 Our vindication is coming soon brother!

I'm now bummed it's coming out in April instead of February, I'm legit hyped for this game this new vid put me through the roof. I suppose if the delay was for the greater good of the game, so be it.

Funky_Monkey

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, Freakers are kind of Bend's own take on the zombie mythos - they drink, sleep, etc...

I wonder if it would have been better to refer to them as Mutants. Reading the Metro threads (which looks fantastic as well, could be the first FPS, i buy in a very long time), there does not seem to be any of the issues with zombie-esque nature of the creatures in that game.