• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solaris

Oct 27, 2017
He should get banned for being a coward anyway.

I have never seen a forum want a game to fail so badly. It's embarrassing.

This place is so toxic at the moment.

Seems to me far more want the game to succeed than fail. This game has had so many topics about it and now even has an avatar thread.

It's a Sony exclusive so it's going to be loved here

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_pplrzsRGMv1w8n8zko1_250.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Modwhining. Long history of attacks against moderation, and previously warned for the same behaviour.
Welp thread ruined we ain't moving past that no time soon. The slap on the wrist is cute tho

LuisGarcia

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Seems to me far more want the game to succeed than fail. This game has had so many topics about it and now even has an avatar thread.

It's a Sony exclusive so it's going to be loved here

What difference does that make? If you have no interest in the game don't come in the topic. You can even hide topic if they offend you so much.

Some people are actually interested in the game and want to talk about it without having countless people saying how bad it's going to be every thread.

I don't even know if I'm one of those people yet I'm waiting forr reviews ....it's just annoying.

It's an absolute joke that all he got was a warning. Trolling and derailing a thread.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Here's a free one for anyone who wants to use it.
OHHubac.png

For a coward you are pretty brave.
Hilarious first post Ill admit every coward had their reason for dedusting themselves.....I see you have found yours.

But you really went the cowards way just to get banned for trolling?

Funny this game comes out the same day as End Game so this is like the most meta first post ive seen in a very long time. Well done.

Can I get mine done after my Avengers tag is gone.
Posting so I remember.

Majiebeast

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Modwhining. Accumulated infractions.
Mods with the slap on the wrist in a Days Gone thread what else is new.

Solaris

Oct 27, 2017
What difference does that make? If you have no interest in the game don't come in the topic. You can even hide topic if they offend you so much.

Some people are actually interested in the game and want to talk about it without having countless people saying how bad it's going to be every thread.

I don't even know if I'm one of those people yet I'm waiting forr reviews ....it's just annoying.

It's an absolute joke that all he got was a warning. Trolling and derailing a thread.

I can see how it's annoying but:

https://www.resetera.com/search/926580/?q=days+gone&t=post&c[title_only]=1&o=date&g=1

This game has pages of threads about it since late last year, not one of those has been good enough to discuss the game?

Negativity will always stand out

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Just restart this thread. People gonna come here and quote that first post for eternity.

lapsu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Lately this place has been giving me some pretty bad GameFAQs vibes. Looks like this thread is no different with trolls shitting it up before it even gets going.

Femto0

Banned
Apr 28, 2018
OHHubac.png

Edit: Apologies apologies, it was a joke. I don't want to see the game fail, I never want to see any game do that, really. It to me has never really sparked anything, though. But Sony exclusives tend to kinda throw me in for a loops so I still intend to pick it up. For a more optimistic approach I present this one. To everyone picking it up, I hope you enjoy it and I hope it blows your expectations out of the water.
qkZzbEJ.png
Pathetic

Thwomp

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
OHHubac.png

Edit: Apologies apologies, it was a joke. I don't want to see the game fail, I never want to see any game do that, really. It to me has never really sparked anything, though. But Sony exclusives tend to kinda throw me in for a loops so I still intend to pick it up. For a more optimistic approach I present this one. To everyone picking it up, I hope you enjoy it and I hope it blows your expectations out of the water.
qkZzbEJ.png

wow you suck

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
OHHubac.png

qkZzbEJ.png
my man is doubling down lmfao

w h e w

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Another Days Gone thread that went straight to the hell in the first post

This is getting tiring

LuisGarcia

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Modwhining, attacking staff.
Mods are a joke.

Warn the poster for derailment and then leave the post up so everyone can still see it and continue the derailment.

Resetfaqs

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Folks I assure you the reason this thread didn't work out is not because of the first post but rather because it's not a great thread. include some transparent .PNGs of iconic Deakin St. John sunglasses or whatever in the OP so people can get going on their avatars rather than asking people to hit up Era members who have copies of Adobe Photoshop

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Folks I assure you the reason this thread didn't work out is not because of the first post but rather because it's not a great thread. include some transparent .PNGs of iconic Deakin St. John sunglasses or whatever in the OP so people can get going on their avatars rather than asking people to hit up Era members who have copies of Adobe Photoshop
Give me a goddamn break my god.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This thread does not seem like it will get back on track, so it will be rebooted momentarily. If you have any concerns about moderation in the future, please reach out to staff directly, rather than attacking moderation within the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.