• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Looks great. Another "puddlegate" averted ;)

puddlegate... pfffttt... this is much worse..

PsmHTvz.png

vRVlbxp.png

the roads are not curved anymore.. that is one hell of a downgrade if you ask the internet.

j/k

Oct 25, 2017
Only thing I saw in the 2016 video that looked better was that suitcase; seemed to have more detail and depth. Might be the case in some of the 2016 stuff, but the characters seem massively improved. In general the final image in the later instances seem darker, but characters look warmer to me.

Fastidioso

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Let's see the fps stability. I'm very curious about the performance because big hordes impact the fps in a terrible way, from what I remember. And with this fucking cpu it's hard to be optimistic.

Funky_Monkey

Oct 31, 2017
Clearly removed trees from the top left image. Treegate!!!!! /s

Can not wait for this game. Less than a month to go. Hope some Resetera members get to try the demo and PAX East.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
It looks good. It's a shame some in the games media have already written it off just because it's a zombie game. The more I see of it, the more excited I am for its release.

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
This game ticks all the boxes for me except gunplay. Something about the feedback looks so weak to me

Pillock

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
Will this game been Zombie killing interspersed with hours of finding wifey melodrama?

Jeronimo

Nov 16, 2017
I haven't been following this closely but will probably try it out sometime after launch, since it's looking good.

Not following lots of coverage is an unintentional habit I've developed by being pretty busy with other things, but the payoff has been good so far. I know very little about plot points, I don't have to watch the calendar, my expectations are normal, and I have time to work on finishing some of the games I already have.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
It looks really good, a lot of improvements. The story trailer really sold me on this, probably not day 1 due to backlog, but definitely on that second pile with Sekiro and RE2.

DmckPower

Feb 1, 2018
why does the protagonist look so...unremarkable ?

What makes the characters in REmake 2 so much more present on screen ?

Genuine question since both are basically scanned in models I think?