• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

IK02cEE.gif

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
damn, I dont think I could kick a football into the back of the net.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
It's this guy's first email and he already knocked out of the park. He should retire now, he'll never write one better than this

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I always thought zombies but also biker culture i guess had an audience. Walking Dead is still happening and last time i checked bikes are mainstream too, i hear about a bike show sometimes. They managed to reach the casual audience that likes those things, i guess market research triumphed in the face of uncertainty, or maybe it was just luck.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Days Gone was amazing, but I understand that it won't be everyone's kind of game. If you're on the fence about it, and think you will like it, I'd recommend it.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
All I know is that I wouldn't like to be the slave who writes this guy's e-mails. He seems to have bad temper.

SpecDot

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Was this written by that rapper who was discovered here on Era? You know, the one who's book of rhymes was found inside a game's case.

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
LOL that is a LITE day compared to what I get daily about most reviews. LITE day indeed.

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Also the failed just FAILED logic of people thinking you knew if a game was going to be good or bad PRIOR to the review so you should have not/have played it is...sad as fuck. Like I think maybe the saddest thing I run into in gaming. Its so flawed and is easily the #1 thing I see or read.

Deleted member 873

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
The person is clearly not a native English speaker but "the ideology of the game" kinda sent me.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
There's a savant like quality to this, the way every point is immediately undermined by the next is perfect. No one could fake an email this incoherent.

Deleted member 29682

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I appreciate one reply reminding me that the Chronicles of Riddick copypasta still exists. Always a favourite of mine.

Deleted member 61179

Banned
Nov 7, 2019
Hmm probably a kid who wrote this...
The op title is kinda shitty i must say.
Makes it look like a sublime jab at days gone.