• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018

www.rollingstone.com

Beloved Weirdo David Lynch Partners With Interpol for NFT Series Because of Course

Interpol and David Lynch are turning their "Lights"/'I Touch a Red Button Man' collaboration into a new set of eight NFTs.
Interpol and David Lynch are revisiting a 2011 collaboration that paired the band's song, "Lights," with the filmmaker's short I Touch a Red Button Man, with a new series of NFTs.

The "Lynch X Interpol" project, as it's referred to in a release, comprises a limited series of eight non-fungible tokens developed with HIFI Labs. The NFTs pair Lynch's animated film with newly recorded versions of "Lights," which featured lead guitarist Daniel Kessler on piano.

Mar 11, 2020
I just don't understand how more people keep doing more NFTs at this point when first the bubble seemed to have burst and was reported on and second all the bad press going on about NFTs in general. Why does it keep happening?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
"Dear Twitter Friends,"

Sounds like a ancient cat meme should follow that

Kemal86

Oct 25, 2017
am i reading this right that the reserve (minimum) price for a fucking youtube video is....twenty thousand dollars???????????????

SuperRare | CryptoArt | NFT Art Marketplace | Digital Art

SuperRare is the digital art market on Ethereum. Each artwork is authentically created by an artist in the network, and tokenized as a collectible digital item that you can own, display and trade.

Reserve: 5 ETH
1 ETH = 4,187 USD

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I swear to God the movie Idiocracy becomes reality very, very soon.

We're speeding hard into that direction currently with this NFT nonsense that suddenly millions of braindead people blindly support.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
everything-is-fine-earth-on-fire.gif

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
Why are these celebs jumping on the NFT train?

An utter waste of resources.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Trolling
Seeing era collectively losing their mind over NFTs is just:
8RKAP94.jpg

Like I agree it's stupid but I couldn't care less about it lol.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
In the future aliens will come to Earth and realize the planet is fucked up because humans are greedy and stupid.

sckathian

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 25, 2021
NFTs are still the weirdest thing to me. Feel like a con job on the early botcoin crowd who now have tonnes of money.

No doubt Henry Kissinger invested. :D