• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Honestly I'd much prefer another near total city based map compared to V's massive expanse of nothingness.

Every square meter in the entire map in GTAV looks like everything was hand placed and to me it's worth walking (not driving or flying) across the entire area just to see how detailed and believable everything is and how different each area feels.

But I can sort of agree that concentrating on a very high detail city with lots of interiors could be a nice change of pace and scale.
That would limit the number of vehicles (ie no planes like gtaiv) though, which would impact multiplayer options and I cants see that happening after GTAV.

Oct 27, 2017
"The Toronto internet incident triggered a serious public backlash. Now, Old Hayter has to think twice before intervening playfully in other developers' affairs. This has fueled a push towards tweet privatization, with PMCs at the heart of that movement." "PMCs... Premature Message Copypasters." "That's right. PMCs have no basis in nations or ideologies. They are private posters, driven by hype".
Lol, excellent job catching the old Metal Gear prose.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
He's Canadian. He wants a GTA game in Toronto. There's nothing more to it than that.
If you're British I'm sure you'd have people asking for GTA in London.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
GTA = Greater Toronto Area
VI = The Six, slang for Toronto

and people believe it is a GTAVI tweet, lol

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The next game will probably have more than one city anyway so who knows, maybe a few locations.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I live in Toronto, but I feel like seeing a hyper exaggerated version of our culture wouldn't be particularly fun for your standard GTA looniness.

Status
Not open for further replies.