• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
cyQie4C.gif

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
Since season 2 ended I've been riding the fine line between: "Kinda giving a shit" and "Another season!?". I truly hope this is the last one. Or the next storyline will involve 6+ young adults trying to lower their student loan APR.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
It's been so damn long to a point where it really kills the momentum/hype for the show.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Since season 2 ended I've been riding the fine line between: "Kinda giving a shit" and "Another season!?". I truly hope this is the last one. Or the next storyline will involve 6+ young adults trying to lower their student loan APR.
i personally thought that season 3 was the first good season. i'm in for more.

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
I'm ready to just take the day off work and binge the whole season in a day at this point.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking about this just yesterday wondering what the fuck happened. Wasn't season 4 supposed to come out last year?

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Hmmm the trailer implied spring break time frame which would be later next month about 4 weeks away. If that's accurate we should have an announcement any day

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Season 3 released almost 3 years ago(July 2019). Damn.
Was it all Covid that caused this delay? I assume there is more to it because The Witcher had time to release 2 seasons while we waited for season 4.

Oct 27, 2017
Season 3 and now 4 taking soooooooooo long to do effectively killed this show. Audiences move on. It's crazy to think we got season 2 in 2017 and season 4 isn't even out yet. That's one season in almost 5 years. Netflix fucked up.

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
It's been so damn long to a point where it really kills the momentum/hype for the show.

Yeah its come to the point where I really don't care. There's so much other great stuff coming to be hyped about. This feels like Venture Brothers, a great show that loses all momentum because of an awful release schedule.

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
I knew it was still a thing but I barely remember the end of season 3. I'm fairly apathetic about it now.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Season 3 released almost 3 years ago(July 2019). Damn.
Was it all Covid that caused this delay? I assume there is more to it because The Witcher had time to release 2 seasons while we waited for season 4.
Probably covid and the actors being busy with other projects.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Damn covid must have totally bodied their whole release schedule. I understand but whew

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
I finally gave the show another shot over xmas and new years. My wife loves it but I had tried season 1 before and for a number of personal reasons I couldn't enjoy it. Whenever I told someone that they were shocked because of how much I love the 80s styles, music and period etc. My wife finally convinced me to try again.....we binged all 3 seasons and holy fuck I loved the show. Big difference from years back in how much I was into it and I am so ready for season 4. Season 3 was fucking awesome and I need more Dustin and his seemingly adopted big brother relationship.

FinalArcadia

Nov 4, 2020
USA
Boy, I'm glad I never watched Stranger Things until less than a year ago (thanks, Dead by Daylight!), because it means I haven't had to wait nearly as long for season 4 as a lot of other fans. Waiting years would definitely make it harder to keep up interest, but thankfully I avoided that.