• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

crimsonheadGCN

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Clifton, NJ
https://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/3551681/david-boreanaz-teases-return-angel-may-something-works/

"We're coming up on 20 years. I mean, that's amazing to have been blessed with a show like that and that's where I really started my gig — in this acting world," Boreanaz said on "The Talk" today. "I love that character."

He added, "So, I will say there may be something coming up. I don't want to give away a lot. I can say, it's 20 years coming up this fall and we may have something in the works."

I hope this happens.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I presume this is just going to be like, a comic book or something.

October 2019: "Angel: Dark Avenger -- download it and play for free on iOS today"

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think the new show is comming... but new streaming services require content, and Angel/Buffy are known IPs.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Video game / something animated I bet. Allows everyone to come back and work on it (so not a comic) and lets them ignore aging / busy careers (not sure if anyone in the Buffyverse is particularly busy right now though).

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Weren't they already rebooting Buffy? Maybe they're going for the new CW shared universe.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
dae7db1d1f725097269a9ed170fafbba.gif

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing as he is already in a TV show I would think its either a comic or animated movie. Regardless more Angel is always great, enjoyed it more than Buffy.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I think this might be a nod to the Buffy remake and maybe some cameos.

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
Like I said in another thread:

Make Angel season 6 first with a cameo of Buffy near the end of the season about helping Angel with the Apocalypse, then Buffy Season 8 starts.

Nord501

Oct 29, 2017
Massachusetts
Haven't watched Angel in a long time but something new would pull me back in. It'd give me an excuse to go searching for my worn out Angel DVD sets and watch again.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'd kill for a new season, even if it's only a single season. That would be absolutely amazing!

But... I know it'll probably not be anything special, and I will keep my expectations in check.

Series reboot with the original cast here we fucking go!

less

Oct 25, 2017
While I am not adverse to seeing more, especially a remake, I felt that what we had was a nice and fitting conclusion. Whatever, if any, we get is hopefully as good as the original.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
The vampire with a soul and an AARP card.

Who wants to see old man Angel? They aren't deaging him on a tv budget.

Maybe an animated reunion special?