• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Serenity

Mar 3, 2018
I'm game. Hope they get all 3 back. I have a real soft spot for this franchise and the characters. Crazy to think I've been following since grade school. That first one is a real touchstone movie-wise for me, very fond memories and it still works. Ghostface is pure childhood/90's nostalgia.

No idea where they go with the plot. I could actually see them going with Gale and Dewey as the killers. No Sydney as killer please.

But how about this, per wikipedia:

Matthew Lillard has an uncredited cameo at a sorority party in Scream 2.[20] He revealed in a 2009 interview that Stu was originally intended to be the killer in Scream 3, having survived his apparent death. From prison he was to orchestrate new Ghostface attacks on high school students, ultimately targeting Sidney.[21][22] Following the Columbine High School massacre, which took place shortly before production began, this plot was abandoned and the script was rewritten without Stu to avoid presenting violence and murder in a high school setting.

I say fucking do it. Bring Stu back.

Not a fan of 3, but Parker Posey was a great addition and Syd is always fun to watch.

Right?!?!?!

She's one of the series most memorable characters. 2 is actually my least favorite, mostly because I don't find any of the supporting characters compelling (Outside of Jada Pinkett lol).

ThatThomas

Sep 3, 2018
Scream 4 was great. If all three of the main cast come back, I'll happily watch a fifth one.

Best slasher franchise by a mile.