• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Those were already on there so they are being worked on.
I'm guessing this is just new stuff in the Roadmap and not necessarily what's coming in the next update since Loadouts are already in the Roadmap. I have to imagine loadouts will be coming soon since it's such a highly requested feature. I know it's been my most wanted thing since getting to Dire/Heroic Patrols

Got it. Awesome.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not really happy about anything they add in the maps that can make the framerate worse to be honest. They ought to fix this shit first especially on console.

Good shit about the Terra Weapons debuff, the Skarn Sword is one of my favorite.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Having a really hard time getting back into this. Got around 55 hours.

How is everyone with 50+ hours feeling?

It could be because E3 lit a fire under my ass to finish some single player games and with MHW Summer Event and Iceborne so close....

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
I've got much work to do, I finished upgrading my main 3 swords to +15, now I have to reach +12 on my main armor (Behemoth 28). After that, I plan to upgrade all armor sets and swords to +10. Didn't craft the exotics yet, that's another thing to do...

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Having a really hard time getting back into this. Got around 55 hours.

How is everyone with 50+ hours feeling?

It could be because E3 lit a fire under my ass to finish some single player games and with MHW Summer Event and Iceborne so close....

After 50+ hours myself I only log in to run the dailies to build up orbs for minimum play time, and pop another modifier into the guy who combines them. Just kinda keeping it going in case I jump back in hard at some point.

Hucast

alt account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
So the nintendo treehouse got me aware of this game I didn't know it exists. How is it compared to monster hunter for those who tried both

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really disappointed by all those using the Godhand glitch trivializing those encounters. I mean what's the point. I've got now a bunch of "under 3 minutes" achievements tainted because of this.

I see this bug been there since last year ? Devs got no intention of fixing this ?

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's silly that your daily patrol boost gets used up if you enter a hunt and fail. It leads me to just quitting out at the zeppelin if I see the boss is one groups often fail on, even though I'd be happy to face it if I wasn't risking losing my daily for nothing.
I missed your post. Even if you fail the hunt, you get the 10 orbs bonus. So it doesn't matter anyway.
Terra debuff gonna suck for people rocking under 50% builds šŸ˜«
Already the case with people using vampiric potions, no ?

Last edited:

Pancoar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I had no idea about the godhand exploit until I got into a Rezakiri hunt with three people using it...

I was planning on crafting it too, just need the skullgems but I hope they fix the exploit.

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
Is iceborne set up in such a way that I'll still be considered "low health" for rage cells after healing up as far as iceborne will take me, or does it take me just outside of "low health" making that not a viable gimmick build.

Either way I love these 2 iceborne +3's I spent the last several days fusing up, just wondering if they combo with things like that.

Molecule

Nov 2, 2017
Is iceborne set up in such a way that I'll still be considered "low health" for rage cells after healing up as far as iceborne will take me, or does it take me just outside of "low health" making that not a viable gimmick build.

Either way I love these 2 iceborne +3's I spent the last several days fusing up, just wondering if they combo with things like that.
Yes, there's builds with that in mind. I'm rocking that.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017

icrebone, Rage and Wildfrenzy all work together perfectly. Icrebone 9nky heals to 50 percent. If you through in Tough you get even more health to work with.

powersurge

Nov 2, 2017
Pensacola, FL
Wow I just got to Shrowd and Rez they are brutal for a newbie who isn't a pro lol. Having to switch my builds around for more survival. My first time through them both I pretty much got carried by a pack of Godhand wielders.

Nov 3, 2017
Anyone else struggling with matchmaking? Back during console launch, I would get matched really quickly. Now even patrols take five minutes or so before I get matched up

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
Fought a Kharabak for the first time in a while and wow. They really dialed back that fight so much its kind of crazy, like I question why the monster is even in the game anymore. It had one interesting gimmick, when it enraged it became hard to see and your L3 wouldn't auto track it. Now its 100% visible just with a different texture AND your L3 still tracks it. It may aswell not have a rage phase.

Adda

Oct 28, 2017
Fought a Kharabak for the first time in a while and wow. They really dialed back that fight so much its kind of crazy, like I question why the monster is even in the game anymore. It had one interesting gimmick, when it enraged it became hard to see and your L3 wouldn't auto track it. Now its 100% visible just with a different texture AND your L3 still tracks it. It may aswell not have a rage phase.

Holy shit I didn't know that left click did anything, should make the game a bit easier šŸ˜‚

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
The bonus damage on every 10th hit from my hellion chainblades triggers so frequently and is so significant that I'm pretty sure that it is still better for me to use the hellion blades against fire enemies than it is to use a neutral blade.

Holy shit I didn't know that left click did anything, should make the game a bit easier šŸ˜‚

I'm glad my complaining about how the developers wimped out on that one fight had a positive impact for you. The L3 thing is very useful against fast monsters.

Molecule

Nov 2, 2017
Wait a minute.. you can lock onto behemoths? How do I do that on PC?

And you're telling me your banner works as a respawn if you fall of the cliff?!

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
Trying to do some solo heroic patrols for the shining stones, and boy it will not give me anything but Scorchstone Hellion. I keep backing out and trying again because I am just not in the mood for that framey nonsense this morning.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
And I didn't know until recently that your banner got a respawn function when you fell off a cliff.
You sure about that? I literally made a topic yesterday on Reddit about how annoying it is that you respawn at the start every time you fall off a cliff and a dev responded and said that's actually a bug and you're supposed to respawn close to where you fell. Someone in the thread mentioned that the banner should be a respawn point and people agreed suggesting that's not currently implemented.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
You sure about that? I literally made a topic yesterday on Reddit about how annoying it is that you respawn at the start every time you fall off a cliff and a dev responded and said that's actually a bug and you're supposed to respawn close to where you fell. Someone in the thread mentioned that the banner should be a respawn point and people agreed suggesting that's not currently implemented.
Well, I didn't actually test it because now since I use it as respawn point, I never fall of f a cliff, so I wouldn't know if what I read is true or false ah ah ah.

Lonewulfeus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The flag is not a respawn beacon as of now, I know I tried planting it in an area I tend to fall and I still got ported to the start :/

Haz

You have seen.
Oct 25, 2017
So, i have some 85 armor pieces but they only show as 75 once im in hunts. Why tho
The Armor perk and defense is only displayed as the next tier (i.e what you're upgrading too) when you're at the blacksmith and weaponsmith. If you check loadout it should be the correct #
Perk bonuses are at +6 and +10

Casper

Oct 25, 2017
Get a godhand, that's worth a few hours of lols at the very least

Until you are in a hunt with 2 or 3 people that have no idea how to properly position themselves... so while you're up in Scorchstone Hellion's face trying to hit him they are firing lasers off into the sky nowhere near the mob. Good times. No lols were had on that hunt.

Hellion was not impressed.

hqdefault.jpg

Sir Laguna

Oct 27, 2017
I just realized that I'm not advancing in the main quests of the game because I was very distracted by the free hunt pass quests.

I'm still having fun tho.

Oct 27, 2017
Need to get a +3 Conduit cell and this optimal Hammer build is complete!

KuH9qyG.jpg

Tried it out against Heroic Frostback Pangar and downed it in 1'24:

Last edited:

Adda

Oct 28, 2017
Will finish my hunt pass today, behemoth mastery grind next and I'm still unable to get any of those Fury items for exotic crafting.