• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Right. So here's a short version since I gotta go to work in a couple minutes and also since I'm trying to stop running this through my brain trying to make sense of it all.

6 months ago this girl who I find extremely attractive contacts me online and wants to know if I'd be interested in going on a "normal date" without any intention of ever speaking to each other again afterwards.

At first I'm hesitant, then after trying to understand where she's coming from she explains she's just ended a 9 year relationship and also the company she works for is being shut down so she's gonna be leaving the country soon for a few months on an extended vacation.

Meanwhile she just wants to get a feel for what "normal dating" is like again, and finds me very attractive as well.

I figure what the hell and agree. I book us a table at this really cool and sexy cocktail bar. I make sure to check with her that she approves and she says it's fine.

We show up at the place and she's really uncomfortable, says the music is too loud and the menu doesn't have anything she likes. She starts arguing with me over trivial shit. I ask if she wants to go to a different place and she says yes.

We go to some bar and grab some beers and an hour or so pass talking to each other about stuff - she tells me more about where her life is at and it's a bit of an overwhelming rollercoaster and she gives the impression of being kinda angry/upset about all kinds of things and I can't really tell during all of this if she's expecting me to make a move or not so I don't. At the end of a confusing evening we part ways and I go home slightly frustrated. I later learn that she's travelling to India for several months.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago: to be continued when I get back from work. Sorry, I didn't realize it would be this long plus this is helping me do some additional processing.
It starts off sounding like a scam, but there's more.

SeinfeldThumb.gif

Right! So part 1 was 6-8 months ago.

Like I said I find this girl extremely attractive and my takeaway from a while after our first encounter was that she's basically a smart, interesting, bold and hot woman who's currently going through some difficult stuff which is taking an understandable toll on her. Basically I was still intrigued.

During the time she was away from the country I sent her a message on fb saying how attractive she is. Months passed and I kinda forgot about it, having been in a few short term relationships in the meantime etc.

A few weeks ago she replies to my message, says that she's had some time to process things and while she's not sure we're after the same thing in the long term (she's non-monogamous and not necessarily interested in starting a family, which I am) she finds me attractive and offers to have a casual relationship.

I am flattered and excited by this because I don't usually receive such offers, but also a bit cautious. I tell her I don't have much experience with casual relationships (which is true) but would like to try with her.

We set up a date for later that week, I offer something a bit more exciting and different than the usual: ice-skating, followed by drinks etc. She's excited about it too!

I pick her up and we drive to the rink. On our way there she offers me some cake that she baked and already gives strong hints that she'd like the date to continue to her place afterwards. I hear this and am happy about it (and probably also a bit surprised by how suddenly she's brought it up) but don't say 'Yes' explicitly - in hindsight a mistake.

We get there, we're having a good time and there's good chemistry. It's her first time ice skating which provides plenty of opportunities to hold hands, hug etc. which we do. I'm a bit hesitant to go further at first since some of my students are there - they recognize me and wave. She sees this too. Later on after they leave she grabs me and we kiss on the rink.

Since it's her first time ice skating she's having some difficulty learning the technique and seems a bit frustrated that it comes more easily to me. I explain that it's down to having more experience and say I'm sure she'll learn very quickly.

I do my best to help out - being a beginner myself! - but am not completely sure at any given moment whether to remain at her side or give her some space to practice, so I alternate between the two. Something about this girl makes me slightly nervous in case it wasn't obvious by now lol.

There's a couple of professional ice skaters in the middle of the rink and she's not happy that the man is wearing a long shirt and pants while the woman is wearing a mini skirt and tights. I agree with her but this also seems to frustrate her. During our time at the rink she makes another remark about spending the night at her place. She also sees the pro ice skater pick up his partner and hold her upside down while ice skating and suggests - hopefully jokingly? - that we do the same. I tell her I'm not good enough to do that without crashing both of us - I myself still fall from time to time - and she gets a bit more upset and distant again. In hindsight I'm guessing this was a sexual reference that went over my head? Or maybe a slightly jealous remark about how in her eyes I'm a much higher level ice-skater? Who knows.

This girl is very passionate - to the point of getting slightly angry - about women being stereotyped, objectified or sexualized and simultaneously very forward and sexual herself and I admit as a guy who's no expert in romance I'm having a hard time keeping up.

We spend about 90 minutes altogether at the ice rink and leave at closing time. We go back to my car and I'm like: "where to?" I don't know her address since that's not where I picked her up from. Instead of giving me a destination we somehow start talking in my car (which is small and uncomfortable) for what seems like forever - we're both a bit exhausted and slightly dehydrated by now from the physical effort, and at least myself from the emotional one as well .
We talk about regular dating stuff: past partners/relationships, her new job etc. etc. She mentions she's started looking for a serious partner (a primary as I learn it's called in non-monogamous relationships) and this confuses me a bit because I'm not sure if she's hinting at something other than casual now.

She takes off her coat and the shirt underneath is quite revealing, obviously she wants me to make a move but the discomfort of the small car (the wheel is close in front of me and the gearshift and parking break are separating us and leave me with very little room to maneuver) along with the general exhaustion and confusion/nervousness ... I don't know. I don't make a move. Probably my biggest mistake of the evening.

We both need to re-energize and I finally get her to tell me the area where she lives. We drive there and on the way the chat is nice and breazy again. We park at a parking lot in her neighborhood and go to get some coffee and light food to re-energize.

At the coffee place she's really nice and communicative and it's far less stressful. She brings up how it's more difficult for a woman to be direct about sex and I feel like I'm beginning to understand her behavior from earlier in the evening.

We pay for the coffee/food and start walking back in the direction of her place but she says it's getting late and asks if I can find the parking lot on my own. I say yes and lean in to give her a french kiss but she holds back and its just a regular kiss instead. Before we part she asks for my phone number "to give to a friend who's looking for work as a teacher". Up until now all our communication has been through Facebook which I did find slightly odd but whatever.

I once again go home confused and a bit overwhelmed - everything seems to have happened so fast and so intensely - at the time it's kind of a blur to me. I realize I messed up a bit but she also said it was a genuinely good time.

The next day I don't hear from her, in the evening I send a fb message saying I'd love to meet again. The next morning I get a string of long replies: angry at me for not initiating enough and saying she doesn't want to meet again.

I try to explain that I was overwhelmed by how forward she was but also confused from other signals I thought she was sending. I make it clear that I'm absolutely attracted to her but don't have much experience in these kinds of situations. I apologize a lot and say I was an idiot and get the message and would love to see her again.

She contacts me on the phone and we talk some more about her new apartment and what kind of furniture to buy for it and so on. Things feel more relaxed now and she offers to meet again in 5 days. I agree and make several mental notes to not be an idiot again.

To be (hopefully) concluded in part 3. Even just retelling this is exhausting!

Last edited:

Kylo Rey

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
So here m'y new crush story.

I'm a teacher since 3 years but i won the graduation last year (in France it's VERY difficult to win this, in each school discipline there is between 1% and 7% of luck to win this by doing 4 big works. Winning equal to never be worried about unemployment in your life. So it's big deal).

When you win this, the year after, you need to follow some training at university and validate semester. We teach on High School on Monday, Tuesday and Friday ; we are at university on Wednesay and Thursday.
So all those who win this are on the same classroom at university. It's fun. You can do activities with a math teacher, an english teacher, science teacher ...we are all mixed and it's great. I'm an economy and sociology teacher.
There is a girl that i find very attractive, she's a science teacher and she's funny. I asked her Facebook and then her number. We had some fun and she wants to see me in my class to see how i teach.

There is 3 problems:
I like her but she's 22, i'm 28. Is that bad?
I think (but i'm not sure) she have a boyfriend =/ i'm not sure about this though, there is no picture on FB.
So what can i do? I drop? Or i continue and if i do, how can i express to her that i like her very much? Thx!

thespire

Feb 27, 2018
What's a good way of asking someone you've met a few times out on a date without using the word date specifically? I'd think that asking them out for drinks 1 on 1 would be clear enough but I'm interested in what you guys think.

Not that I'm against using the word or anything.

If it's a date call it a date! Removes any possible confusion.

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK

Like I said I find this girl extremely attractive and my takeaway from a while after our first encounter was that she's basically a smart, interesting, bold and hot woman who's currently going through some difficult stuff which is taking an understandable toll on her. Basically I was still intrigued.

During the time she was away from the country I sent her a message on fb saying how attractive she is. Months passed and I kinda forgot about it, having been in a few short term relationships in the meantime etc.

A few weeks ago she replies to my message, says that she's had some time to process things and while she's not sure we're after the same thing in the long term (she's non-monogamous and not necessarily interested in starting a family, which I am) she finds me attractive and offers to have a casual relationship.

I am flattered and excited by this because I don't usually receive such offers, but also a bit cautious. I tell her I don't have much experience with casual relationships (which is true) but would like to try with her.

We set up a date for later that week, I offer something a bit more exciting and different than the usual: ice-skating, followed by drinks etc. She's excited about it too!

I pick her up and we drive to the rink. On our way there she offers me some cake that she baked and already gives strong hints that she'd like the date to continue to her place afterwards. I hear this and am happy about it (and probably also a bit surprised by how suddenly she's brought it up) but don't say 'Yes' explicitly - in hindsight a mistake.

We get there, we're having a good time and there's good chemistry. It's her first time ice skating which provides plenty of opportunities to hold hands, hug etc. which we do. I'm a bit hesitant to go further at first since some of my students are there - they recognize me and wave. She sees this too. Later on after they leave she grabs me and we kiss on the rink.

Since it's her first time ice skating she's having some difficulty learning the technique and seems a bit frustrated that it comes more easily to me. I explain that it's down to having more experience and say I'm sure she'll learn very quickly.

I do my best to help out - being a beginner myself! - but am not completely sure at any given moment whether to remain at her side or give her some space to practice, so I alternate between the two. Something about this girl makes me slightly nervous in case it wasn't obvious by now lol.

There's a couple of professional ice skaters in the middle of the rink and she's not happy that the man is wearing a long shirt and pants while the woman is wearing a mini skirt and tights. I agree with her but this also seems to frustrate her. During our time at the rink she makes another remark about spending the night at her place. She also sees the pro ice skater pick up his partner and hold her upside down while ice skating and suggests - hopefully jokingly? - that we do the same. I tell her I'm not good enough to do that without crashing both of us - I myself still fall from time to time - and she gets a bit more upset and distant again. In hindsight I'm guessing this was a sexual reference that went over my head? Or maybe a slightly jealous remark about how in her eyes I'm a much higher level ice-skater? Who knows.

This girl is very passionate - to the point of getting slightly angry - about women being stereotyped, objectified or sexualized and simultaneously very forward and sexual herself and I admit as a guy who's no expert in romance I'm having a hard time keeping up.

We spend about 90 minutes altogether at the ice rink and leave at closing time. We go back to my car and I'm like: "where to?" I don't know her address since that's not where I picked her up from. Instead of giving me a destination we somehow start talking in my car (which is small and uncomfortable) for what seems like forever - we're both a bit exhausted and slightly dehydrated by now from the physical effort, and at least myself from the emotional one as well .
We talk about regular dating stuff: past partners/relationships, her new job etc. etc. She mentions she's started looking for a serious partner (a primary as I learn it's called in non-monogamous relationships) and this confuses me a bit because I'm not sure if she's hinting at something other than casual now.

She takes off her coat and the shirt underneath is quite revealing, obviously she wants me to make a move but the discomfort of the small car (the wheel is close in front of me and the gearshift and parking break are separating us and leave me with very little room to maneuver) along with the general exhaustion and confusion/nervousness ... I don't know. I don't make a move. Probably my biggest mistake of the evening.

We both need to re-energize and I finally get her to tell me the area where she lives. We drive there and on the way the chat is nice and breazy again. We park at a parking lot in her neighborhood and go to get some coffee and light food to re-energize.

At the coffee place she's really nice and communicative and it's far less stressful. She brings up how it's more difficult for a woman to be direct about sex and I feel like I'm beginning to understand her behavior from earlier in the evening.

We pay for the coffee/food and start walking back in the direction of her place but she says it's getting late and asks if I can find the parking lot on my own. I say yes and lean in to give her a french kiss but she holds back and its just a regular kiss instead. Before we part she asks for my phone number "to give to a friend who's looking for work as a teacher". Up until now all our communication has been through Facebook which I did find slightly odd but whatever.

I once again go home confused and a bit overwhelmed - everything seems to have happened so fast and so intensely - at the time it's kind of a blur to me. I realize I messed up a bit but she also said it was a genuinely good time.

The next day I don't hear from her, in the evening I send a fb message saying I'd love to meet again. The next morning I get a string of long replies: angry at me for not initiating enough and saying she doesn't want to meet again.

I try to explain that I was overwhelmed by how forward she was but also confused from other signals I thought she was sending. I make it clear that I'm absolutely attracted to her but don't have much experience in these kinds of situations. I apologize a lot and say I was an idiot and get the message and would love to see her again.

She contacts me on the phone and we talk some more about her new apartment and what kind of furniture to buy for it and so on. Things feel more relaxed now and she offers to meet again in 5 days. I agree and make several mental notes to not be an idiot again.

I don't know why you apologised. She doesn't sound that stable to me. I wouldn't have a clue how to read someone like that. I'd bail out.

Oct 26, 2017
Man the women on tinder dissing short guys hurts lol

So many have some belittling comment to make. No pun intended.

As I've come to understand this behavior, somewhat superficially but still not without a grain of truth to it - women who go out of their way to diss men which they feel aren't "masculine enough" in the stereotypical sense, be it height, weight, whatever, are probably also dealing with self image issues causing them to not feel "feminine enough", in the same stereotypical sense.
They need to be around "extremely manly men" in order to feel feminine and attractive.

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Building your social skills is a must, sounds like you've made good progress on the physical side. Don't fall into the trap of only being social with women or intent with that woman, you've got to work on your male social group too.

Yeah, I'm already working on it, going out and hanging more with my friends. Getting back in shape weirdly taught me a lot, about how things are a process and you can't just skip parts and also how you gotta work to make things happen otherwise nothing will ever change. Sounds like dumb shit a 12 year old would know but it seems you can't really progress until you take it at heart.

I honestly wouldn't overthink the bio part too much, especially not on Tinder. It sounds shallow but good pics are 80% of the game. Just keep it short and simple and let them know you're not a weirdo. Save the deeper stuff for DMs and a meetup.

That's kinda bad because I hate to take pictures. To me I always look goofy and creep on pictures, specially when I'm smiling. Other people says it's fine so I don't know. Guess it's one more things to work on.

Min

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm already working on it, going out and hanging more with my friends. Getting back in shape weirdly taught me a lot, about how things are a process and you can't just skip parts and also how you gotta work to make things happen otherwise nothing will ever change. Sounds like dumb shit a 12 year old would know but it seems you can't really progress until you take it at heart.

The concept is simple. Learning techniques (or even relearning) how to remain dedicated, train, and re-evaluate goals is what can be challenging.

Quexlaw

Banned
Sep 11, 2018
Update on the female American US soldier that is staying in Germany, but is back to the USA over the holidays:

I asked before how much contact we should have, and I was told to keep it at "moderate" amounts of dialogue.
Write sometimes, but not frequently.

However, it seems we are texting each other every day or every second day at least, and while sometimes it seems like the conversation is fizzling out a little, we always find some other topic we are both engaged with. Usually I end up texting first, but she always keeps the conversation going. At this point I really feel like I WANT this to work (which could serve to be a hindrance too) instead of just seeing where it goes.

We have some similarities (both dog people with a dislike for cats for example), seem to have a grasp on what we want from life and can talk about a range of topics even though our day to day life couldn't be more different (I'm a CS master student and gamer), which is a good sign I think. We will probably meet up mid-late January. I hope we'll keep the traction going and that the first time meeting works out well.

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The concept is simple. Learning techniques (or even relearning) how to remain dedicated, train, and re-evaluate goals is what can be challenging.

Oh, absolutely. But what I mean is that for the first time in a long time I'm willing to put myself trough the process. By no means I'm thinking it will be easy, but I want to do it and I have the hunger to do it.

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
So I got a late coffee thing today set up on Monday. Should I try to reconfirm today or just show up since I haven't received a cancelation at all.

Oct 25, 2017
How do you all handle bad dates? Have you ever just said, "Hey this isn't working, let's get the check." ?

That's totally fine. Some people will be dodgy and say something came up, or some other plan, which is also fine if it is a first meeting.

So I got a late coffee thing today set up on Monday. Should I try to reconfirm today or just show up since I haven't received a cancelation at all.

ALWAYS reconfirm the day before or day of. ""Still good for (DAY) at (TIME)?" Always.

The farther out plans are originally made, the more likely they are to have something come up. Most people view first coffee meetups as a low priority, as they should.

That won't end well. It sounds like a total train wreck. How old are you? Trying to make out in a car is super awkward, and is pretty much the move of absolute desperation when there is no other opportunity for a moment of privacy. And that's probably like the 5th or 6th yellow flag in that story.

Last edited:

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
That's kinda bad because I hate to take pictures. To me I always look goofy and creep on pictures, specially when I'm smiling. Other people says it's fine so I don't know. Guess it's one more things to work on.

I have the same problem. I'm not one for pictures in general and I especially despise selfies, so once I became single again last year I was really up shit creek. Definitely had to step outside my comfort zone and snap a few selfies and ask family/friends to take a few pics when we're out and about.

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
There is 3 problems:
I like her but she's 22, i'm 28. Is that bad?
I think (but i'm not sure) she have a boyfriend =/ i'm not sure about this though, there is no picture on FB.
So what can i do? I drop? Or i continue and if i do, how can i express to her that i like her very much? Thx!

She's way too young for you, you should take a restraining order against her. Whatever you do, don't have sex. You will thank me later.

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Is that seriously a big deal?
No. He's kidding.

But you need to act your age. No "crushes." No *sobbing*.

Ask her out already. There is no more advice that anyone can realistically give you. Do not bother stalking her on Facebook. Do not ask around to see if she has a boyfriend.

Just. ask. her. out., and then if she isn't interested, for whatever reason, move on and never raise the issue again - because it's hard enough starting out a new job already than worrying if a potential coworker is chasing after you.

Oct 25, 2017
I have the same problem. I'm not one for pictures in general and I especially despise selfies, so once I became single again last year I was really up shit creek. Definitely had to step outside my comfort zone and snap a few selfies and ask family/friends to take a few pics when we're out and about.

It takes time and attention, but eventually you'll be able to recognize good photo opportunities. It will also probably help out your guy friends that are having the same issue but not taking the initiative to create photo ops.

Oct 25, 2017
China

Sounds like she didnt even know what she wanted.

FreezerGeezer

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Anyone ever had luck with long distance relationships? This will be my first at 27.

We have been playing games here and there and chatting for 2-3 years now and as of the last couple months it has gone up a level and we both have openly admitted having strong feelings towards each other for a while.

We have always got along great. I think we would do well together and we have plans to hang out this June. She is currently in the USA, I am down here in Australia. Long ass way with shitty time difference. I think she is an absolutely incredible women though and I feel like it is at the very least worth pursuing until its natural conclusion.

I don't even really know what I am asking, I suppose just curious if anyone has heard / lived success stories when it comes to long distance, I know you hear a lot of negative :/

thespire

Feb 27, 2018
Anyone ever had luck with long distance relationships? This will be my first at 27.

We have been playing games here and there and chatting for 2-3 years now and as of the last couple months it has gone up a level and we both have openly admitted having strong feelings towards each other for a while.

We have always got along great. I think we would do well together and we have plans to hang out this June. She is currently in the USA, I am down here in Australia. Long ass way with shitty time difference. I think she is an absolutely incredible women though and I feel like it is at the very least worth pursuing until its natural conclusion.

I don't even really know what I am asking, I suppose just curious if anyone has heard / lived success stories when it comes to long distance, I know you hear a lot of negative :/

This might help - https://www.resetera.com/threads/anyone-here-in-has-been-in-an-online-relationship.86494/

Thebeast!

Banned
Mar 18, 2018
User banned (permanent): misogyny
Why can't women just be forword. Unbelievable that some women think it's okay to ignore someone. I done trying to be friends with women. I would rather be friends with a trash can.

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why can't women just be forword. Unbelievable that some women think it's okay to ignore someone. I done trying to be friends with women. I would rather be friends with a trash can.

It is okay to ignore someone, especially if they have never met or really spoke to you. I imagine by "forword" you mean "forward", as in being upfront about their feelings, yet you're in a dating topic talking about "trying to be friends with women". Want to elaborate a bit on what you actually want or what you've experienced? Or are you just seeking a pity party?

Edit: holy shit that was less than 5 minutes, Mod team is on-point.

Trying to get his Chinese friend a visa marriage

Oh lmao

Oct 25, 2017
China

Honestly the biggest hurdle is going to be finding out if the internet version of each of you matches the reality. Then you have the practicality of how often you can actually meet each other, those flights aren't cheap. It can work, but the odds are stacked against you.

Oct 29, 2017
Not sure if this belongs here but I think my mom thinks I have an asian fetish. I say this because at dinner with my parents and a old friend of thiers, she kept insisting that I would probably end up marrying an asian woman. This made me very uncomfortable as the thought of a racial fetish makes me disgusted in the first place, and the fact my mom was placing it on to me made me feel disgusted with myself. I think this idea stems from the fact that I went with a asian girl to homecoming in 9th grade and that one of my favorite rappers is asian. Yet all the girls I have dated since then are not asian. Not sure how to approach my mom about the fact that implying that I have yellow fever especially in front of others is not ok and damages my self esteem.

Oct 25, 2017
China
Not sure if this belongs here but I think my mom thinks I have an Asian fetish. I say this because at dinner with my parents and a old friend of thiers, she kept insisting that I would probably end up marrying an Asian woman. This made me very uncomfortable as the thought of a racial fetish makes me disgusted in the first place, and the fact my mom was placing it on to me made me feel disgusted with myself. I think this idea stems from the fact that I went with a Asian girl to homecoming in 9th grade and that one of my favorite rappers is asian. Yet all the girls I have dated since then are not asian. Not sure how to approach my mom about the fact that implying that I have yellow fever especially in front of others is not ok and damages my self esteem.
Its a valid point of discussion here. For context, my wife is Chinese. I don't read what your mom says as being an asian fetishist. I'd day she is just recognizing that you're open to dating other ethnicity's and that's a good match for you. Although she's not been able or thoughtful enough to express that in a sensitive way. Looking at it in a positive way, I'd say she supports whoever you date and perhaps you might be a little too self conscious. Date who you want to date, your mom is cool with it.

Last edited:

Quexlaw

Banned
Sep 11, 2018
Not sure if this belongs here but I think my mom thinks I have an asian fetish. I say this because at dinner with my parents and a old friend of thiers, she kept insisting that I would probably end up marrying an asian woman. This made me very uncomfortable as the thought of a racial fetish makes me disgusted in the first place, and the fact my mom was placing it on to me made me feel disgusted with myself. I think this idea stems from the fact that I went with a asian girl to homecoming in 9th grade and that one of my favorite rappers is asian. Yet all the girls I have dated since then are not asian. Not sure how to approach my mom about the fact that implying that I have yellow fever especially in front of others is not ok and damages my self esteem.
I don't really see the problem. Even if your mother insinuated that you might have an Asian fetish, how about you just say: "That's not true."?

I've seen plenty of posts here where a simple answer would be enough to solve a problem. :P

Bond

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
Hi DatingEra

Matched with a girl on Tinder, sometime last week and we hit it off. But everyday I have noticed that she keeps asking for cash to pay phone bills (which is definitely a red flag to me). I would never just send funds over the internet to someone I barely know, so that is totally of the cards. We are planning to meet up in the new year. What do you guys think? I definitely have bad feelings about this.

Cheers,
Bond

thespire

Feb 27, 2018
Hi DatingEra

Matched with a girl on Tinder, sometime last week and we hit it off. But everyday I have noticed that she keeps asking for cash to pay phone bills (which is definitely a red flag to me). I would never just send funds over the internet to someone I barely know, so that is totally of the cards. We are planning to meet up in the new year. What do you guys think? I definitely have bad feelings about this.

Cheers,
Bond

Now James, a man of your calibre and experience should know a scam when they see one. I would go with your gut on this one

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
Hi DatingEra

Cheers,
Bond
Don't agree to meet her after sundown

Bond

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
Keep her on the hook, you're no doubt not the only guy she asking for money. Call her out just before the date.

I'll keep chatting with her for a while, and call out the behaviour next time it comes up. I enjoy our conversations but this demand for money is just leaving bad vibes. We haven't even met and I'm being asked to pay the phone bill. Something is definitely up with that.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Been dating my current girlfriendish person for 2.5 months. I've been away on a business trip for the last 2 weeks and get home tonight. She is absolutely great so I think within the next few days I'm going to tell her I'd like it to be official. :) Only concern is that I know she was in a long term relationship prior to this one and I think she's wanting to take things slow. So I just hope I've given her enough time.

I'll keep chatting with her for a while, and call out the behaviour next time it comes up. I enjoy our conversations but this demand for money is just leaving bad vibes. We haven't even met and I'm being asked to pay the phone bill. Something is definitely up with that.
It's obviously a scam dude. You can talk to her if it gives you entertainment value, but she is not someone you should be serious about.