• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GavinUK86

Oct 25, 2017

Didn't see this posted anywhere. Those release dates are new to me. I'm pretty sure it was just a blank 2019/20 release date before now, right?

CrewShadow

Feb 5, 2018
Yeah they didn't have any release dates till this trailer. December 5th for PC and Stadia, Feb 14th 2020 for PS4 and Xbox One.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
Strife doing his best Nathan Fillion/Cayde-6 impression.

Regardless, I think the game looks great. Looks like a slightly more puzzle/platform-y oriented action RPG than the particle effect explosion that is Diablo.

DmckPower

Feb 1, 2018
Thanks to PS+ , just finished Darksiders 3(amazing fun)

and now playing DS1 warmastered then DS2.

This feels like one of the finest series of games out there and is really not talked about enough.

I kind of just stumbled upon these games. Happy I did.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He might be basically just Cayde 6 but I'm glad Strife is not nearly as self serious as the other 3 horseman, might make for a fun contrast.

Have a feeling this game is gonna end up a really solid sleeper hit.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Wow, didn't expect it so soon. Super looking forward to this. I can't not support Airship Syndicate after Battle Chasers.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Oh dang, for some reason I thought this was November. Oh well, I'm not at a loss for things to play

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
Dec 5th was the date that's been cropping up recently (Greenman had it up like last week). Want to see a bit more recent gameplay, GMG has a good deal but Isometric without the loot is giving me pause.

Minilla

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Tokyo
Was having fun enough with D3 via ps plus until due to performance issues, my save got corrupted and it wiped my entire progress. Will wait for reviews on this.

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I LOVE HIM. I've really missed these cinematic CGI trailers, glad Genesis received one. I can still remember how excited I was for Darksiders II back then, repeatedly watching its CGI trailers.

Shame about the release date. My PC can't handle the game so I'll have to get it on the PS4. December would've been such a good time for me. Unfortunately there's no way I can squeeze this into February. *sighs*

JediEagle

Oct 17, 2018
Slovenia
I sort of want to get the Nephilim Edition, but there are no previews for the board game .... They should really get on that :D

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
That's half of the reveal trailer with ending to it instead of gameplay (and the god tier music that came along it) Same developers as Battle Chasers Nightwar which also had superb music - same composer perhaps?