• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Croc Man

Oct 27, 2017
Marlo's crew in the wire.
Especially Chris and Snoop, if they come for you then its your time.

The vacant plan was genius.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
latest

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I'm also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.
What language is this

Iacomus

Dec 26, 2018
Since you started with Manga I might as well continue.
Since you started with Demon Slayer....you know Bleach has to be mentioned.

Aizen Sosuke from Bleach.

He is one of the smartest characters in the series.
He is one of the strongest characters in the series.
He is legitimately immortal by the end of the series.
His special ability is hax as fuck.
The only way to stop him is to imprison him because actually beating him is fucking impossible.

When captains were still seen as tough shit, and the pinicale of what a shinigami could become, He solo'd practically all of them, and all the ex captains who had hollow powerups.
He didnt even sweat a bit.
Its like adding up all the best players in a sport and putting them all on one team, then having one guy come along and completely work them all.

Yn026qO.jpg

The writer legit just made some shit up randomly to end the arc otherwise the Aizen fight would have ended with him winning Bleach.

Man I miss Bleach even in the last arc, Aizen was tied into a chair and he was still feared.

NeoGold123

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I'm also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

The worst part of this is that I have no idea where exactly it goes off the rails...

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
The worst kind of "invincible villain" where everything contrives to make them win, every character acts as stupidly as possible, plots turn to nonsense to have them another easy victory, etc. There's no real "mastermind" there in the writing. Even from the same show, characters like Tywin were clever and manipulative, but you could always see him arranging victories, often out of dire circumstances, he felt like a smart character running rings around others, Ramsay just felt like he read the scripts in advance.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
hannibal in the bryan fuller series is completely unstoppable and generally either gets caught only on purpose or with massive backup plans, it's comical

but that's helped by the fact that actually every character in that series is completely nuts

OP
OP
Kieli

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I genuinely don't think this dude could ever possibly be defeated so posting him twice.
griffith_pre-eclipse_manga.jpg

Yeah... we're going to need to time-skip like 2000 years into the future where Guts has completely fused with the Berserker armor and created his own Void Sword of Behelits to even begin sniffing the God Hand.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Vincent, Collateral:
tumblr_pw7x3tzsXm1qd2pfqo5_250.gifv

Anton Chigurh, No Country for Old Men:
giphy.gif

Professional killers are scary. Honorable mention to Bats from Baby Driver, who at first appears to be a thug but has everybody figured out as he is pretty much operating at peak street smarts.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
The Reverse Flash from The Flash.

He's so smart that he orchestrated an entire year of events from a prison cell in just 1 hour. He managed to kill 2 of his enemies just from manipulation.

He's also really dangerous as he can't die nor can he be erased from the timeline so he could kill anyone in the past and not affect the future,

He's one of the greatest villains of all time.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Now here's a man who succeeded in what he set out to do. Sure, the party ultimately killed him, but it's a Pyrrhic victory.
I mean, he was basically responsible for the genocide of an entire race, and those who were not dead, were imprisoned, tortured, or mutated, all while still fulfilling his mission in becoming basically a god in the end. Not to mention all the other terrible things he does in the game, but yeah, definitely a character that fits pretty well with this discussion. ;D

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The books are pretty shitty in so, so many ways, but Emperor Jagang in the Sword of Truth is actually a terrifying villain. Dude basically wins constantly even when the heroes think they won.

Jan 15, 2018
Man I miss Bleach even in the last arc, Aizen was tied into a chair and he was still feared.

It's been a while, but I seem to remember it being remarked that Aizen became even more powerful after he was put in the chair, his powers were just sealed.

I dont even know what the plan was supposed to be for him, I feel like he just got out of control power wise and Kubo just ran with it.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Light from Death Note.

God, I hated that little shit.

Went into that last episode sweating nerd bullets since its one of the only times watching a piece of media as an adult I actually found myself being worried that the villain was going to win.