• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

broony

Oct 27, 2017
Seems cyberpunk has been added back to PSN after being removed shortly after release because of quality concerns. Seems to be priced lower as well at £39.99.

Is it worth a look now?

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I played it at launch on next gen console at 60fps. And had a very fine experience overall.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Seems cyberpunk has been added back to PSN after being removed shortly after release because of quality concerns. Seems to be priced lower as well at £39.99.

Is it worth a look now?
The thread will be locked to be talked on the OT, but to be quick: I think it got added earlier last week to the store (maybe it was just leaked?).
The game has a warning on the page to not play it on a regular PS4, just on PS4 Pro or PS5, so you should see if that's you.

About the game itself, it's in a better state no doubt, but still messy.

OP
OP

broony

Oct 27, 2017
Use the ot thread bro, cyberpunk threads are limited as per mod rules.
The thread will be locked to be talked on the OT, but to be quick: I think it got added earlier last week to the store.
The game has a warning on the page to not play it on a regular PS4, just on PS4 Pro or PS5, so you should see if that's you.

About the game itself, it's in a better state no doubt, but still messy.

Ah ok, sorry. Think I remember now seeing mod stickied posts in the past.

Ikuu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Trolling about a serious topic. Long history of and multiple bans for unacceptable behavior.
You're only allowed to make threads shitting on Cyberpunk.

melloon

Jan 17, 2021
Here before the thread gets locked, just wanted to say it's really embarassing for you to put a game on the PS4 store then add a disclaimer saying how bad it runs on PS4

G_O

Oct 28, 2017
Looking forward to the PS5 update. I have it purchased and ready to go when they are. Havent tried the game at all yet

DCBA

Dec 12, 2018

Is it worth a look now?
They are still trying to fix the game, if you have other games to play right now, I would wait...
c447fa60f158f8331673366829c89728829dd5d8.jpg

ShadowAUS

Feb 20, 2019
Australia
The game is... fine. It has a lot of elements that I deeply dislike, and the game even after patches is still a bit of a technical mess, but it's not the worst way to spend a couple of weeks. Just temper expectations, because at least for me, it was a deeply disappointing experience, and that was with me going in with low expectations (to the point if it wasn't gifted I wouldn't of bought it.)

If you want a better answer just watch this -

Ales34

Apr 15, 2018
Meh. I wouldn't buy it even now. And the bugs aren't even the reason. The world is just so empty and boring with nothing to do and I dislike the story and lack of meaningful choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.